What did I do? (Chapter 3)

Author-chan: Hi! I enjoy making these story and a lot of writers in Wattpad inspired me to make my own story for example KenmaTheCatGamer, I started reading their fanfic called "A Set Pair (Omegaverse)" and I do recommend it though there will be smut in some of the chapters but overall its a really good! anyways I hope you enjoy this even if my grammar and spelling is bad :')

---------------------------------

Tsukishima's POV: 

I woke up and got ready for school, I walked out of my house, and to my surprise Yams wasn't there waiting for me. He would usually wait for me and we would always go to school together, I brushed it off and thought he went to school early or he might be still asleep. so I went to school by myself which, to be honest, was kinda boring and lonely. Yamaguchi's presence gave me more reasons to live, I really love him with all my heart. I went to the club room to see everyone else except Kageyama, which was a relief, and Tadashi which was odd, I asked Daichi and Suga if they know where Yams might be and both said no. 

I started changing and went outside to go to the gym, I saw Yamaguchi running toward the club room I stopped him and opened my mouth to talk, "Yamaguchi where were you?" I said with a concerned voice, "Oh gomen Tsukki! I overslept" Yamaguchi said making me feel relieved. "well don't just stand there, go get changed" Yamaguchi ran quickly to the club room while I was going to the gym. Everyone was already practicing.

Nobody's POV:

(Timeskip to after morning practice)

Hinata went up to Daichi and Suga to ask something "Hey Daichi and Suga, do you know where Kageyama is? he didn't show up at practice.." Hinata was a bit worried for Kageyama since he didn't show up, "Oh he said it was personal problems that's why he didn't show up today" Daichi said, Hinata was more worried for Kageyama. He decided to come to Kageyama's house after school.

(Timeskip after school) 

Kageyama's POV: 

"mh...hm?" I woke up to my mum waking me up, "Hey sweetie, dinner is ready" she said with a smile on her face. I got up on my bed and walked into the kitchen seeing food on the table, I sat down and ate silently. I still couldn't get him out of my mind... Hinata why....

I finished eating and put my plate in the sink and went in my room, I decided to text Suga about what happened

Kageyama and Suga's text:

Kageyama: Hey Suga

Suga: oh hey Kageyama, how are you feeling?

Kageyama: no.. Did Daichi tell you?

Suga: Yeah he said you were dealinh with some personal problems, wanna talk about them?

Kageyama: Yeah... I wanna talk to you in person though

Suga: Sure, are you going to school tomorrow?

Kageyama: Yeah I decided to go.

Suga: oh thats great! How about we will meet at the coffee shop at 5pm?

Kageyama: sure, i gotta sleep now, goodnight Suga-san

Suga: ok good night too Kageyama

(back to irl)

(Kageyama's POV)

I really dont want to see Shoyo tomorrow..... But I still want to play Volleyball with the team, I better sleep so i can wake up tomorrow.

______________________

Hi sorry if this was short and took long to publish 😅
Goodbye and see you in the next chapter!

Social medias:

Tiktok: @being_asimp 

Twitter: greenbakonpolar

Instagram: bakon_polar