Hanging out(Chapter 7)

A/N: Hola!~ Sorry for the very long wait, modules suck =D

-------------------------

Nobody's POV:

Kei and Tobio arrived in the shop and went in, "I'll pay" Tobio said with a soft tone. Kei shook his head and said "No". The blue-haired boy tilted his head in confusion

"I'll pay since u have gone through a lot and u need to relax a bit, so yeah"

Tobio was shocked at what Tsukishima said. "o-oh ok, thanks...I guess. I'll pay next time" 

"Next time?"

Kei said with a confused voice. "so you want to hang out next time?" Kageyama didn't expect that "If you want to..." Kageyama said a bit quiet but Tsukishima heard it. 

They were the next one in line and they ordered their drinks, paid, and went to a nearby park.

(A/N: IDK what kind of drinks they would want so just imagine lmao) 

They sat down on a bench drank their drinks. "Hey, how do you feel about you know..Yamaguchi cheating on you? it's ok if you-" Tobio was cut off by Tsukishima saying "I don't want to talk about it..." 

They talked about other stuff until sunset. 

"Hey I gotta go, my mother might be worried," Tsukishima said, "Oh ok I need to go as well anyways, bye!" Tsukishima walked away while waving. Kageyama walked to his house which wasn't far from the park. When he got inside his house, he saw his mother on the couch watching tv. "Oh hey hunny, there's dinner on the table," Kageyama's mother said with a sweet tone. "Thanks, mom" Tobio removed his shoes and went to the kitchen to get his food and eat, Tobio was done eating he put his dishes in the sink and washed them since he didn't want his mom to clean because she's been working hard just to support Kageyama. Tobio finished washing, went up to his room, and changed then went to sleep. 

(To be continued)

----------------------

A/N: I am very sorry that this was short, I was making this at night and was tired. I'll be wiriting chapter 8 tomorrow. 

See ya'll in the next chapter! Adios!