Feelings (chapter 14, PT. 2)

A/N: Hi!! I don't know when I will end this but I hope it doesn't end before it hits 20 chapters 😅

Stay safe and HYDRATED!!
____________________________________________________________________

(Nobody's POV)

It was finally Saturday, Kageyama was on his way to Oikawa's house he was starting to regret asking Oikawa but he had no other choice. He was lost in thought that he didn't realized he was infront of Oikawa's house, he went to the door and knocked.

"Wait a sec!!" Oikawa was shouting from the 2nd floor. After a few minutes he opened the door, Oikawa was wearing baggy clothes and he looked like he just woke up. "It's 3pm and you were still asleep?" Oikawa nodded, he let Kageyama in and he went upstairs to change. Kageyama sat down on the couch in the living room, when he was waiting he heard someone say his name, "Oh hey Kageyama" the blue haired boy turned around and saw his upperclassmen, Iwaizumi.

"Hello Iwaizumi-san! What are you doing here?" Kageyama questioned, Iwaizumi took a sip of his juice box that he was holding and said "Oh me and Oikawa live together now, I dont trust that idiot living alone, we both got permission from my our parents" Kageyama nodded.

Oikawa's steps could be heard, "Iwa-chan! I see you have seen Tobio" Oikawa exclaimed. Oikawa sat down next to Tobio "So lets get talking, how long have you been hanging out with him?" Oikawa asked, Kageyama was shocked because he hasn't told Oikawa the problem yet he already knows what it is "I know you're confused as to how I know your problem but that's for another conversation, so answer the question!!" Oikawa was some how excited. "So I have been hanging out with him for maybe weeks now? Maybe a month, i dont know I haven't keeping track of time" Kageyama was trying to remember how long it was been but he can't think straight (A/N: more like think "gay" 😏, ok ima stop now lmao)

Oikawa had an idea, "Let's go to the mall with Iwa-chan! I need new clothes anyway" Iwaizumi threw away his juice box and said "You have tons of clothes thst heck do you mean why you need new clothes?!" Oikawa rolled his eyes, stood up and went upstairs to get something. Kageyama was in confusion (A/N: dont worry me too kags)

While Oikawa was upstairs again Kageyama felt something buzzing in his pocket, his mom was calling him. He forgot to tell his mom that he was going to Oikawa's house. As soon as he answered, his mom asked where he was "Sorry that I forgot to tell you where I was going, I'm currently at Oikawa's house. We're about to go to the mall" Kageyama said, "Oh that's a relief, stay safe and goodbye" Kageyama's mom worries was gone, they both hung up.

(Oikawa's POV)

As I went downstairs I heard Kageyama's mom voice, i thought she was here but as I went into the living room, she was just talking with Tobio-chan on the phone. I decided to wait until they were done talking. "Tobio-chan let's go! Iwa is waiting outside" I exclaimed, Kageyama jumped a bit since he didn't see me but he just nodded and went outside.

(At the mall)

As we walked from store to store to find good clothes and some accessories, I asked Tobio-chan some questions nothing thats too personal for him, he answered them all honestly, I think? "Alright lets go sit down since we finish shopping" i exclaimed "You mean YOU finished shopping" Iwa said as he faced palm, I looked beside Kageyama and Iwa
to see if there are any bags near them, I was surprised to see there aren't any bags near them.

"What!? So you mean I'm literally the only one, who shopped? Ok wow" I suddenly remembered Kageyama's problem "So Tobio-chan, is it a girl or boy?" I asked "It's a boy, you actually kind of know them"

I was thinking who it was, but then I remembered the yellow haired guy with the glasses. He broke up with that freckled guy, what was their name again? I think the yellow haired guy was Tsukishima Kei and the green Yamaguchi? Hmm "Is it Tsukishima? The yellow haired dude?" I asked Tobio-chan. He nodded..

(To Be Continued)
____________________________________________________________________
Author-chan: Hello y'all, sorry that I haven't posted anything. I was playing Genshin Impact and I sort of forgot about this lmao, again im sorry. Im also playing Valorant and Honkai Impact now as well! My internet was down for 3 days 😔😭
I hope you liked and enjoy this
(im having too much fun with tye cliffhangers sorry)

Btw I deleted my SakuAtsu headcannon because I kinda want to focus on finishing on this  first, I'm sorry for the ppl who liked it :')

Socials

Tiktok: being_asimp
Twitter: BakonAme
Instagram: polar_bakon
(words: 830)