Sleep-over (Chapter 10)

A/N: Hey y'all! I hope you guys are safe and HYDRATED :)

--------------------

(Nobody's POV) 

Kageyama gave Tsukishima a towel and clothes, it was hard to find clothes that were big enough for Tsukishima to fit but he found one. Tsukishima went in the bathroom to shower while Kageyama that already finished showering, was trying to find a futon for Tsukishima to sleep in. Of course, he wouldn't let Tsukishima sleep on the floor that would just be a bit rude for a guest, plus he thought he might get sick. 

Tsukishima finished showering and saw Kageyama "what are you doing?" Tsukishima asked, "I'm trying to find a futon since I don't want you to sleep on the floor" Tsukishima nodded and helped Kageyama. After a while of finding one Kageyama found it and laid it on the floor. They both went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

(a few hours later)

Tsukishima woke up to Kageyama talking in his sleep, Kageyama was curled up like a ball with his blanket on top. Tsukishima was waking Kageyama up to see if he's ok, Kageyama woke up forgetting Tsukishima was sleeping over, he almost hit Tsukishima out of fright good thing Tsukishima dodge it, "Oh sorry, forgot you were here" Kageyama looked tired like he didn't sleep at all "Are you ok? what happened?" Tsukishima asked with a very concerned voice. "Yeah I'm fine, just a bad dream" Kageyama was visibly trembling, Tsukishima asked what it was about "It's nothing, I'm fine." Tsukishima didn't believe that "Tell me maybe I can help, I know I was a jerk to you, I want to apologize in another way than just saying sorry to you." Kageyama was shooketh (A/N: Ok I just wanted to put that there for fun lol) 

"I'll tell you.." Tsukishima nodded and sat beside Kageyama "It was about Shoyo.." For some reason, Tsukishima felt anger and sadness at the same time "Can you give me more information?" 

"Are you a detective or something?" Kageyama chuckles "No I'm trying to help, now tell me" Kageyama sighed "I was dream about when I was still with him, it's coming back"

"what's coming back?"

"the memories when I saw him with Atsumu.."

"Wait but isn't Atsumu dating Sakusa?" Tsukishima said. "Wait they are!?" Kageyama was shocked, he thought Hinata was the only one cheating but clearly not. "Hey are you ok? You don't seem fine" Tsukishima was a bit confused and concerned. Kageyama answered "Yeah let's go back to sleep, we have school in the morning" Tsukishima nodded and was about to lay on the futon "Hey Kei... Can you maybe sleep with me?" Kageyama said embarrassingly. "uhm sure-" Tsukishima was hesitant but he decided to accept it anyway. He layed on Kageyama's bed facing the wall.

Kageyama also lied down, the bed was a bit small but they could still fit. They both fell asleep peacefully.

To be continued
---------------------
A/N: sorry y'all if this was short, I'm trying to publish this chapter since I know y'all want (I think lol) and I'm also going to graduate next week! Hope y' all like this and have a wonderful day! ❤️

Socials:
Instagram: polar_bakon
Twitter: BakonAme
Tiktok: being_asimp
(words: 536)
(not edited)