Chapter 10: mark?

Jenna's p.o.v

I opened the door to see 'him standing there.

"What do you want Mark?" I asked slightly annoyed by his presence.

"I wanted to tell you something." He glanced in my direction and the at the wall next to me.

"If you don't wanna go that's fine, if you don't like me I honestly don't blame you, but I've never actually felt this in love with someone I just met, so I don't care who you chose just make sure it's what you want.

"M-Mark..." I stuttered shocked at how he just told me the honest truth.

He looked at me again, this time he leaned in, I did the same and we kissed, for a split second I forgot what was happening, then it snapped into my brain as I pulled back and slammed the door shut.

I lean against the door and slid down it.

"What did i just do?" I whispered to myself.

~time skip of confusion~

I wake up and I'm on my bed again.

I get up and look outside, it's fairly bright, was that all some sort of dream? I hope so.

I walk out of my room and see Emily is making breakfast

"Hey em." I called walking down the stairs and siting on the couch.

"Hey jenn?" She asked wLking over with 2 Bowls of fruity pebbles.

"Yeah?" I replied shoving a spoonful of fruity pebbles into my mouth.

"Do you know why I found you lying against the front door at 12 this morning?" She asked eating some of her own cereal.

So wait... It was real?

"Umm no clue..." I lied, I didn't like lying but I don't want to bring this 'mark' thing.

"Oh. Okay then, up for some Minecraft?" She asked.

"I'm kinda feeling sick." That one was the truth, I fricking kissed Mark?! I was pissed at him why would I do that?!

"Well I'll be upstairs filmin a vlog." She shouted from her doorframe.

"Okay." I called back.

What the fuck happened to having pride, and not letting emotions take over, not that I like him.

I don't, do I?