Chapter 3: explaining the crazy

|Emily's p.o.v|

I walked in the front door phone in hand closing the door with my foot and by then I hear the putter patter of feet.

"Jenna?" I ask setting my phone on the counter and watching her trip down the stairs.

"I screwed up big time." She tells me.

"How?" I ask as we both sit on the couch and she explains the mess she got into.

Wow Jenna just wow.

"And I can't just back down on either of them! It's to late it's so close to vidcon there's no way someone could fly down and meet up and junk within 2 days!" She ends cupping her head in her hands.

"So umm.. I don't know what to tell us this time... No ideas here!" I exclaimed running my hands through my hair.

"FUCK!" She screamed as she ran up the stairs.

"Sorry!" I called out after she slammed her door shut.

"Ugh..." I whined. "I'll just let her cool off." I shook my head.

It was always better to let Jenna cool off.
Always! I mean she can tell and scream but say one wrong thing and she'll go red queen on your ass

'Off with your head!'

And I honestly like my head!

|jennas p.o.v|

It had been exactly 2 hours since the contest videos and 30 minutes since i stormed out on emily.

I got up and walked out the door to look over the 2nd level balcony over looking the living room.

Emily she sat there watching tv.

"Em?" I asked tapping my finger against the cold wood railing.

"Yes?" She asked looking up at me.

"What am I going to do?"