Chapter 6: confused friends

|marks p.o.v|

she stood there her brown curly hair thrown about, her pajamas with hello kitty heads and Oreos in her mouth.

Her eyes grew big and she ran down the hallway pushing a blonde in front of her.

"Hi..." Her friend started. "I'm Emily, you can call me emmi."

She held her hand out waiting for a shake me and Toby shook it and then were welcomed inside.
It took a little for Emily to get Jenna to stop struggling for her room.

"So I was just wondering why?"
I asked bluntly.
Jenna's face turned pink as her hands fell in her lap, her head looking at them.

"Well..." She started but was cut off by the door bell.

"I'll get it." Emily convinced Jenna making her slump back in her seat.

|Sean's p.o.v|

I stood in the doorway waiting for either Jenna or Emily to answer.

It was Emily.

"Hey... Where's tyler?" She asked.

I pointed to my car TYLER was in the front seat on his iPhone.

"Gave it to him on Christmas, hasn't put it down since." He laughed.

Tyler must've heard him.

"SCREW YOU SEAN!" Tyler yelled flipping him off.

I just sat there laughing my ass off.
Nobody's changed, well except collin and emma... I don't want to talk about it.

"So have we heard back from collin?" He asked shakily "or the hospital?"

Looks like I had to say what happened.

"Yes, the cancer is getting worse, her hair is still in tacked though so she's not as bad as she could be."
I told him as happily as I could.

"Oh..." He said.

"Well can Jenna come out? We wanted to get something to eat and then maybe go do something." Sean said all in one big breath.

"No... Nows not the best time..."

"Why?" He asked

FUCK YOU SEAN DONT ASK WHY ITS COMPLICATED!

"Oh something came up... Maybe tomorrow?" I asked feeling bad.

"We leave tomorrow morning, we came up here to see you today..."
Sean looked at his feet.

"Oh." Fuck it fuck it all! "Just come in get Tyler." I yelled as I swung the door open as tyler ran inside my house.

"Tyler!" I ran after him Sean walking calmly behind me.

Tyler stopped as he saw Felix and Mark in my living room talking to jenna.

"YOU LIVE WITH THESE PEOPLE?!" He screamed.

"No, no." Mark stated. "We just came to talk to Jenna about a problem."

"Oh..." Tyler then left and started raiding our kitchen Tyler took his I pod and started to vlog.