Chapter 2 - Ships sinking and new girls..?

//On a boat sailing to Smash Island//

Zelda: By the way, Link, you will never guess what I just heard!

Link, turning around: ?

Zelda: Omigosh, wait, I just noticed — Is that a new haircut?

Link nods.

Zelda: So pretty! Long hair suits you!

Link: <blushes> A-Ah... ///

Zelda: Anyway. Apparently, OUR SHIP IS SINKING-

Link, confused: Hyat??! (WHAT-?!)

Zelda: NO- not the one we are sailing on right now. I'm talking about... our ship, Link...

Link: Kyeet hah. Kyaah, to, gah, hyaaa?? (B-7. Then, are you talking about your Battleship ship??)

Zelda: <sighs> Ugh, hit. <looks at him> But, no. I'm talking about OUR ship, Link.

Link tilts his head. Confused.

Zelda: I'm talking about Zelink, you moron! Apparently, we are no longer people's OTP... they are shipping two new pairs called "Pitena" and "Palike".

Link, chuckling: Kya, hiyah! AARGH, eet, to. Gah! (People must be tired of getting blue-b#lled.)

Zelda: What do you mean, blue-b#lled ?!

Link: <sighs, counting on his fingers> Hyeet cheyaa, thaa, hep... (Of all the times I saved you, you didn't kiss me once...)

Zelda: Okay...? <crosses her arms>

Link: Kyaa, HAA! To, huitt, gah! (Not once did we have any "blushy-wushy" moments that would've lead to people making theories about our potential relationship-)

Zelda: ...

Link, cackling: Gyaaaah, ha! To, kyaaah, chyet! (Zelink fans are so starved, they ship me with every single female character more than with you!)

Zelda: <huffs> Alright! Fine, I get it... I've heard enough. But then... How are we supposed to win them over?

Link: Cheyaah. Kyeet, hah. (Hmm, I think I have an idea.)

//Somewhere else on the island//

Ganondorf: Welcome, dear brothers, to the villain meeting. I have asked us to reunite in my hotel room today for one simple reason...

Bowser: (Can I interrupt you for a second?)

Ganondorf, confused: Sure..?

Bowser: (Still don't get why Dedede is in the clan. He isn't a villain, have you looked at him?!)

Ridley: <screeches> (OMEGALUL)

King Dedede, sighing: Whref... (Man...)

Bowser, howling of laughter: (HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A PRINCESS TO KIDNAP-)

King K. Rool, also cackling: (WAIT WAIT WAIT, DONT SAY THAT) <stops to look at Bowser> (MAYBE IT'S KIRBY-)

K. Rool, Bowser and Ridley all explode in one ecstatic laughter while Wolf and Dark Samus are just observing.

Dedede: <points at K. Rool> Whref. (You are a crocodile with a crown.)

K. Rool: <stops laughing> WHAT WAS THAT FOR, I'M NOT THE ONE WHO DISSED YOU

Dedede: <points at Bowser> Whref whref. (Your enemy is a fat plumber eating veggies to kill you.)

Bowser: (No, that's not funny.)

Dedede: <points at Ridley> Whref whref whref. (And you are just a skinny dragon. ROFL.)

Ridley: <screeches> (widepeepoSad Clap RUDE)

Ganondorf: <mumbles> It sure feels like I've seen all of this before...

Dedede: <points at Ganondorf> Whref.... (And you....)

Ganondorf: Oh, NO. Don't you DARE come after the pig final form or else I'll make sure you don't wake up in the morning.

Dedede, sweating: W-Whref?! (How did you know I was going for the piggie?!)

Ganondorf: I don't know... How bizarre...

Ridley: <screeches> (PREDICTING THE FUTURE EZ Clap)

Ganondorf: Anyway, I heard they were inviting new females to the island.

Ridley: <screeches more> (BOOBA??? Kreygasm)

Wolf: Finally. Fresh meat.

Bowser: (Huh?! What are you gonna do, eat them?)

Dark Samus: Crushing the competition is going to be easy, I can sense one with gray hair approaching us.

Ganondorf: Gray? Wai-

Ridley: <screeching> (MEGALUL ELIMINAR)

(???): What a bunch of useless pawns...

Ganondorf: Wait... That's not a girl... That's...

One-winged Angel begins.

(???): Sephiroth. <smirks>

Ridley: (NOT A GIRL = LOSE LULW)

Dark Samus: This isn't the time to fool around, Ridley. I've heard tales about what he can do and what he has done.

Wolf, stretching: So, he's the big deal, huh?

Dark Samus: One could say that.

Wolf, facing Sephiroth: Think you can take me on?

Sephiroth: Oh, I think I am more than capable of facing a wet dog. But I have not come here to fight...... yet.

Ridley: ("yet" LULW)

King Dedede: <sweats>

Sephiroth: I have heard that Cloud was around here, so... Knowing that, I just had to invite myself.

Bowser: (CLOUD? You came all the way to this island, uninvited, for a blonde tw#nk?!)

Sephiroth: Of course. Being the strongest entity in this world is quite boring... Although you probably cannot relate.

King Dedede, Ridley and King K. Rool LAUGH INTENSELY.

Sephiroth: Well, it is now my time to depart. You pests are wasting precious time I could be spending with Cloud.

Annnndddd, with that, Sephiroth teleports away.

Wolf: .......Anyway. What were you saying, about the pretty girls joining us?

Ridley: <screeching intensifies> (BOOBA ! ! ! gachiHYPER)