Chapter 3.2 - Operation Making Friends!

//The Tomodachi Hotel cafeteria//

Dark Pit, rolling his eyes: I can't believe Marth would exclude us from his master plan... I thought we were one of his boys, you know?!

Pit, slumped onto the table: Maybe he hates us because we can't speak japanese... <sighs>

Shulk: I'm really feeling like that's giving us more time to make friends before the sleepover!

Both Pits perk up, feeling suddenly energized.

Dark Pit: Nice thinking, Shulk!

Pit: Lady Palutena asked us to invite many many friends, and that's what we will do! For lady Palutena!!!!!

Dark Pit and Shulk, chuckling: ... lol simp.

Pit, sweating: I'm not simping! Lady Palutena is like my boss, why would I be romantically attracted to her, right? That makes n-no sense whatsoever!

Dark Pit and Shulk: Uh-huh... Suuure...

Pit, heavy breathing: G-golly... You guys are weird... <wipes his forehead> Whew! LOOK! OVER THERE!

Dark Pit and Shulk: ? <turn around>

Kirby and Yoshi are sitting at a table together, in front of a ginormous mountain of food.

Dark Pit, whispering: Potential targets..!

Pit: <murmurs> Shulk..! Prediction?

Shulk, eye blinking blue: I SEE IT!

Both Pits: NOT SO LOUD, YOU IDIOT!

Shulk: <whispering> Anyway, I'm really feeling like it's a 99.9% recruitment chance if we tell them there will be snacks at the sleepover...

Dark Pit: That's exactly what we needed to know.

They all walk over to Kirby and Yoshi's table, surrounding it.

Pit: Hey, guys! <waves> Y'all like food, right?

Kirby, mouth full of food: Poyo!! (Why yes, I love food. I find myself ingesting quite copious amounts of it.)

Yoshi: Yo yo!

Dark Pit: Exactly, Yoshi! We are having a sleepover at Marth's 5-star room, you guys wanna get in?

Pit: There's gonna be tons of food!

Yoshi and Kirby, scowling: ........ <sighs>

Shulk: NO, SNACKS! I'M FEELING LIKE THERE WILL BE A LOT, LOT OF SNACKS!

Kirby, grinning: Poyo! (Ah, you should've said that first! You may count me in.)

Yoshi: Yoshi yoshi!

Dark Pit, Pit and Shulk all sigh in relief.

Dark Pit, chuckling nervously: Well... We'll see you guys there! Let's go, boys! <grips Pit and Shulk by the arms and walks further away>

Shulk: Pit, I'm really feeling like you nearly blew it!!!! I TOLD you we had 99.9% of triumphing if we mentioned SNACKS!!

Pit, confused: Aren't snacks and food synonymous?????

Dark Pit and Shulk: No, you braindead moron!

Dark Pit: These guys ate a ton already, do you sincerely think they want food instead of snacks?!

Shulk: I'M REALLY FEELING LIKE, NEXT TIME, YOU SHOULD STICK TO THE PLAN INSTEAD OF NEARLY FORSAKING US, PIT.

Pit crosses his arms and grumbles while Dark Pit and Shulk scout the area for more potential victims.

Shulk: <pointing> I'm feeling like there's a target of interest over there!

Dark Pit: Wher--? Oh! Richter and Simon, eh? Nice shot!

Pit: Oh! I know what we shoul-

Dark Pit and Shulk: NOT NOW PIT.

Dark Pit, whispering: Hey Shulk... any predictions?

Shulk, eye blinking blue again: <yelling> I'M REALLY SEEING IT!

They all hide behind a tower of chairs when their two future friends started looking in their direction.

Pit: What's the plan..?

Shulk: I'm really feeling like it's drumsticks.

Dark Pit: Gotcha. Let's go.

They shuffle over to Simon and Richter's table, which is, unsurprisingly, full of drumstick bones.

Dark Pit: Heyyyy guy- ........ huh..?

Simon, to Richter: You've been following me around all day. Cease.

Richter: BUt Uncy Simo..!

Simon: I am NOT your uncle, cease calling me this right this instant.

Richter: Uncy Simo, we are related, I swear! We share our love for chicken! Can't you see?

Simon: I don't even know who you are, nor how you were able to get my name. Now, leave.

Richter: I won't leave, Uncy. Not until you accept me as your nephew!

Pit: Do you guys like chicken

Shulk and Dark Pit: PIT WHAT THE F#CK !!!!!!!