Chapter 3

I walk through the door of the 5sos house holding my caramel coffee and smile when I see Calum sitting on the couch and Michael automatically tense. I nudge him and Luke comes down the stairs. "Hey skanks, buy me anything pretty?", he says. I look at Michael and roll my eyes. I hand my coffee to Michael and dig through my bag, pulling out a shirt that reminded me of him. I throw it at him. "I was kidding but, thanks". I roll my eyes and take my coffee back.

    I sit on the couch by Calum and watch Dr.Phil with him. "I think the guy is guilty of the whole thing", he says, his eyes never leaving the tv. I shake my head and he looks over at me. "You think the woman with the weird shaped head is the guilty one?".

   "Absolutely", I say, starting to pleade my case. But, of course Luke had to come over and be a b with an itch. He jumps over the couch, right in between Calum and I. I scoot over, making more room for him so he isn't touching me. "Freak, go away!". 

    "Nah, what are you nerds watching?", he asks. He has to be kidding. He's really never seen king Phillip at what he does best? I.am.shocked. BEYOND SHOCKED. Okay not really. I never really saw Luke for a person who watches Phil anyway so it's cool.

     We watch the rest of the episode and some random crap comes on after it. I sigh. "I'm bored", I say. Everyone nods in agreement. "What do you guys wanna do? Go to the mall? The park? Hell? I'm up for visiting hell and leaving Luke, anyone else?", I say. Ash shrugs and Luke glares at me so I poke his cheek.

   "Mr grumpy pants no wanna go to heeelll?", I tease. He rolls his eyes and sits on me and I scream. "Get yo fine booty off me!".He smirks and I push him off me. Ashton comes in and sees Luke on the floor then looks at me.

   "We got invited to a party tonight.... Justin Bieber's to be exact", he says, sitting on one of the chairs. I gasp and Luke sits on me again. I continuously hit him. "I think Emily wants to go. We don't have anything else to do. Why not". I squel and Luke covers his ears.

   "Wait can I go!?", I gasp. Ash smiles and nods. I scream and Luke gets off of me and walks away. "Wait Luke come baaaack! You need to help me pick an outfit!". I jump up and grab Luke's hand and pull him out the door.

   "I guess we'll meet you guys there?", Luke says, not sure. I nod my head and he leads me drag him out of the house. I get into the passengers seat of his car and tell him where to go. A few minutes later we're at my house.

   I drag him to my room and order him to pick a dress. He picks a short red one. "Found one", he says. I turn around to look. I roll my eyes. "I thought you where the most modest chick in the world. This isn't very modest".

   "My friend got it for me. I'll wear it if ya want me to", I say. He smirks and I roll my eyes. "Can you help me with my makeup?". He shrugs and walks over to me. I show him how to do it and he does it for me.

   The awkward part came when he started doing my lipstick. He gently does it. Every so often he looks up into my eyes. When I said awkward, I mean amazing. It was a great moment. And that ended when he stood up. "K, go get dressed now". I nod and run to the bathroom. I come out soon after and smile in the mirror. Luke comes up from behind me.

     "You look amazing", he says smiling. "I think I have some clothes in my car. I can't really wear this". I nod and he goes outside. I watch him and can't help but smile. Am I really falling for him? I think I am...

 A/N: DRESS THAT EMILY WORE ON THE SIDE <3