Chapter 4

I cling to Luke's arm as we walk into the huge bar/club/ party thing. I look around and see Selena Gomez standing by Taylor Swift and almost hit the floor, but I keep my cool. "Isn't that awkward for Justin?", I whisper to Luke, motioning at Selena. He shrugs and leads me over to a table of snacks. "OH MY GOSH IS THAT ED SHEERAN? HE'S OVER HERE.LUKE.LUKE. HEEELP!".

     Luke just ignores me and the red headed singer walks closer to us. He walks up to me and smiles. "Hi, I'm Ed", he says, extending his hand. I smile back and shake his hand. "You must be 5sos' new special fangirl? That must be exciting". I laugh lightly and nod.

   "I guess you could call me that. I'm really just a group", I reply. He laughs with me and we continue to talk for a while. I'm literally talking to Ed Sheeran. I'm dying on the inside, I swear. Luke whispers to me to stay there and he walks off.

    "So.. how you liking the big celeb parties so far?", he asks. I look around and sigh, causing him to laugh. "That was exactly my first thought at first. It's too... I don't know how to put it but I'm sure you know exactly what I mean". I nod and he informs me that he's going to get a drink, and he walks off.

   I decide to walk around and run into a couple of my favorite singers, but I don't dare open my mouth. I don't trust my words. Nope, definitely not making that mistake.

   After about a half an hour I decide to go back to the spot I was, remembering that Luke told me to stay there. I go back to the spot and see that Luke isn't back yet. I'm sure he'll be back soon enough. I take a seat close to the table and sigh. Wow.. so fun....

    Someone takes a seat beside me but I don't bother to look over. "Wow, this party is really great.. for someone who's use to it I guess", they say. James McVey, my total celebrity is right beside me. This isn't happening. This can't be happening. "Or ignore me, that's cool too".

   "Oh, I'm sorry. I was having an inner fangirl moment. Sorry... it's just, I really like your band.. and your hair.. and like.. your eyes. Oh my god I just said that", I ramble. He chuckles lightly and looks over at me and I meet his gaze.

    "Yeah, you did just say that. You're cute", he says, smiling. I blush and smile. "Maybe I could have your number". I nod and he hands me a pen. I write my cell number on his hand and he smiles at me as I do.

   "There ya go", I say, smiling up at him. He thanks me and then gets up and walks off. I see him walk up to his friends/band and they ask about his hand. I look over, knowing he'd point to me.

   I get up and walk around, trying to find any of the guys. I open one of the rooms, and find Luke, with some girl.