Chapter 1

"GET ALL OF THEM!", Ashton shouts. I laugh and shake my head. We're in Target, trying to get random old people to buy our CDs. We really have no life. Like, seriously. We have "more chill time" as Zayn Malik from One Direction would say.

     We get all the CD's and start going around. I walk up to about 5 people and no one takes me seriously. Do you think they realize what's going on? I walk up to one more person but they totally ignore me. I keep standing where I was. "Come on! They're super good!", I yell after them. I hear a fake cough behind me. I turn around and my mouth drops open.

     Brown hair and brown eyes. That's what I see first. Perfection at the most. She's standing with her arms crossed, her expression reads extremely annoyed. I open my mouth to say something and she hold up her hand. "No, I don't wanna hear it. I work here. You do not. You're harassing my customers. This little sceme isn't cute in the slightest. Do you hear me?", she says in a very threatening tone. I just stare at her beauty as if in a trance. Then realiation hits.

    "Wait, you know I don't work here? Why aren't you freaking out?", I ask in disbelief. She just stares at me and sighs, pulling a strand of hair behind her ear. She shakes her head and walks off. I notice her plain khakis and red target shirt as she walks off. I look down and see red vans. I smile at the sight of her shoes. I've always liked a girl who wears vans and things like that.

    Someone who isn't afraid to be themselves. Other girls would wear heels with the outfit. Which I don't understand in the slighest. I go to a couple more people and walk to find the others. I find Calum. Then Ashton. I search for Michael and find him in the book aisle, talking to the girl who I had et recently.

      I hear a a soft giggle and feel something in my stomach. Her laugh is so perfect. Everything about her is perfect. Michael notices me and she follows his gaze. Her smile instantly leaves and she turns towards the book and organizes the. She says goodbye to Michael without even turning around. "Bye Emily", he says. I walk off and he follows me. We all leave the store and into the traveling van.

    Michael and Calum start talking and I just hold my stare on Michael. Ashton is the first to notice. "Uh Luke, are you okay?", Ashton asks. I don't answer. But Michael meets my stare and he raises an eyebrow.

       "Problem", Michael asks. I don't respond to him. His phone dings and I grab it before he does.

        Emily  : The jealousy is unreal! Ha! But it's whateves. Hope you have fun tomorrow night! :)

      I show him the text and he grabs his phone back. "Yeah? So?", he asks, looking down at his phone to respond. Ashton looks at me weird. Michael notices. "It's a girl I met from Target". AHA! So it is the same girl!

    "I SAW HER FIRST!", I yell loudly. All three of the boys look at me weird. I yell in frustration and grab Michael's phone. I read all the messages.

      Emily: hey it's Emily. We just met at Target haah!

     Michael: Hey! Break time?

     Emily: You know it. The best part of the day.

    Michael: Perks of working at Target?

    Emily: Hardly. How're your fabuloua bandmates?

    Michael: Good, good. Luke is being quiet though. We have a concery tomorrow night.

    Emily: The jealousy is unreal! Ha! But it's whateves. Hope you have fun tomorrow night! :)

    Michael: Ha-ha. Thanks.

    I read the messages over and over, "What did she mean about Jealousy over rules?", I ask Michael. He grabs his phone back and the van comes to a stop. He's the first one out and he runs inside.

   We live in a house together since we always have to be together. At times like these I wish we didn't. When I see a girl I want, I get her.