Chapter 125 alt: The Stake Out of Nighteye's Office

The month Izuku camps out in Nighyeye's office.

———

Mirai Sasaki, otherwise known as Nighteye, was not in the mood for this.
"Leave. Or I'll call the police." He threatened.
The teenager didn't even blink. "Not until you read my future."
"How you know I can do that greatly concerns me, but it does not change the fact that I will not." He stated, though, he didn't need his quirk to know where this conversation was going. Aizawa Izuku's eyes blazed with determination.

"If that won't change it what will? Money? Sworn secrecy? If I fight you and win?"
He scowled. "Leave."
"No. The future of Japan rests on my shoulders. At the very least, could you read my future and decide for yourself whether my concern is valid?"
"The future cannot be changed."
"Though you might have more experience," said the teenager firmly. "I respectfully disagree."

The greenette sighed, before crouching. He made a show of dusting the rug, before settling cross legged on it. "You know, when Aizawa said you were curious about me...I thought it was because you actually recognised me."
Sasaki had made a show of ignoring the teenager and working on the papers on his desk, but at this remark he looked up again. "I don't know what you mean."
Izuku giggled, a...familiar giggle. "Sasaki-san..." he said in a light voice, paired with a flirtatious pout. "How could you forget me!"
"H-Hisui!" He whispered, his face draining in colour. "But- how- when..."

His career was over. A few words from this brat and he was done for. He hadn't known he was underage...fuck! He'd built a life...and business...
"Don't look like that! Sasaki-san, you were one of the most respectful patrons I had." Continued Izuku in that same coy, childlike tone. "And paying for a lap dance, is hardly the same as having sex... you didn't even kiss me. You aren't married either...but then again," he tapped his index finger to his lips in exaggerated thoughtfulness, "it would make quite a splash..."
"You wouldn't." Realisation hit Sasaki, his guilt being shoved away by sudden relief, "your name would be tainted by it too. You're bluffing."
Izuku's teasing expression vanished, and his eyes darkened as he stood and strode to face the hero only the desk between them.
"Try me." He said, offering his hand.

On impulse, he took the proffered limb in his hand, and paled at what he saw when he met those determined, fierce green eyes.

———

Day 1

"I'll just ignore you."
Izuku just smiled as he produced the yellow sleeping bag, pulling a book from inside and opening it. He tried not to grin at the passive aggressive page turning going on a few feet away and got stuck into the novel.
He'd decided to learn Portuguese since it was spoken by a good quarter of the planet.
To help him learn, he was reading the Portuguese version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone. He'd used a similar method for Chinese and French since he was familiar enough with the plot that he could work most of the words out, and how the language flowed.

He happily lost himself in that for several hours, eventually though he felt Nighteye's challenging gaze. Dinner time.
He'd called Oboro before his arrival, and he sent a silent prayer before burrowing into his dad's yellow sleeping bag.
A small, two foot portal was inside and when he popped through, he found a grinning Oboro with Tenko at his side. Oboro held out a steaming stir fry and winked, "give him hell."
"Best Godfather ever." Izuku told him with a broad smirk, taking the stir fry and getting out of the portal.
He watched it close as he shuffled out the bag and sat cross legged, helping himself to the meal and enjoying the gobsmacked look on the older man's face.

———

Still Day 1 - 11 pm

"I'm leaving."
"Done already? I thought with your eyebags you'd be here til at least 1 am."
The man actually growled at him. "Get the hell out of my office!"