The Siren Quirk

This is an incredibly silly random thing I write based off a questionable idea I had after rewatching Pirates of the Caribbean way back in like...January.

"Izuku! What do we do!" Whined Hagakure, collapsing onto the sofa.
Iida was gesturing wildly, "we're going to be late! And no matter how firmly I knock I can't get any of the boys out of bed!"

Izuku downed his coffee and eyed them. "I have a way..."
Uraraka grinned, "your eyes are glinting! What are you going to do!"
The greenette coyly traced the rim of his coffee mug with his index finger, as he paced. "I may or may not have...acquired... a certain ability that might get them up."
"Anything Izuku!" Exclaimed Iida rather foolishly, "We are all going to be late for home room! Even Aizawa-sensei and Eri left ten minutes ago!"

Izuku hummed, "alright, but Jirou, can you lend Iida your soundproof headphones? Otherwise he'll be affected."
"What are you going to do Izuku?" Asked Iida worriedly.
The greenette shrugged, "you said anything. Uraraka I'd strongly recommend you get your camera."
"On it!" She yelled and darted up the stairs after Jirou.

"Please tell us?" Asked Hagakure, pouting at him.
Izuku smirked, but didn't say a word, as he moved to the kitchen to wash up.

When he came back, Iida had a look of faint distress as Panic at the Disco blasted in his ears. Uraraka was clutching her camera in excitement, and the rest of the girls were dotted about, eyeing him expectantly.
He led them into the hallway and took a deep breath before he began to sing.

"Upon one summer's morning,
I carefully did stray
Down by the Walls of Wapping,
Where I met a sailor gay."

His voice this time had an eery quality... it seemed to echo, be a harmony in and of itself. It also seemed amplified, they'd no doubt it could be heard in every room. His words sent shivers up their spines, and Uraraka and Hagakure especially found a growing urge to reach out to him they could barely resist, though every one of them apart from Iida felt the pull. The class president just looked confused.

"Conversing with a young lass
Who seemed to be in pain,
Saying, William, when you go
I fear you'll ne'er return again.

My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold."

Shinsou and Kouda stumbled numbly down the stairs, partially dressed, eyes unfocused and distant, their steps matching the beats of the song.

"His hair red hangs in ringlets
His eyes as black as coal
My happiness attend him
Wherever he may go."

Izuku caught the gazes of the girls and winked as the two teens came to a halt, and slowly fell to their knees at Izuku's feet, gazing at him with infatuation as he sang.

"From Tower Hill to Blackwall
I'll wander, weep and moan
All for my jolly sailor
Until he sails home.

My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold."

Soon Aoyama, Satou and Shouji followed. The blond was the only one so far who was fully dressed, though he clutched several different ties in his hands, scattering them one at a time as he trailed down the stairs toward Izuku. Shouji was shirtless and Satou only wearing oven mitts and boxers. They too collapsed at Izuku's feet. Iida was staring incredulous, and Uraraka was searching out the best angles to get this immortalised.

"My father is a merchant
The truth I now will tell
And in great London City
In opulence doth dwell.

His fortune doth exceed
300,000 gold
And he frowns upon his daughter
Who loves a sailor bold."

Next to appear were Sero, Ojiro and Tokoyami. Sero like Satou and Shouji was shirtless, but Ojiro and Tokoyami were in uniform, though Tokoyami's feathers were messy and puffed up. Ojiro's tail swayed with the music. It was like they were hypnotised.
Izuku continued, smirk on his lips at the flabbergasted expression on Iida's face.
Jirou was laughing on the floor in a corner. Sero was quite literally drooling.

"A fig for his riches
His merchandise and gold
True love has grafted my heart
Give me my sailor bold.

My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold."

Last to appear as they'd had the furthest to zombie walk, were Bakugou, Kirishima, Todoroki and Kaminari. Kaminari was in pikachu themed boxers that Izuku knew he'd never live down. Todoroki was in his uniform, though still clutching his toothbrush. Bakugou was also dressed, though missing one sock. Kirishima was in a dinosaur onesie which was the most adorable thing Izuku had witnessed; and Eri was his sister. Uraraka was going crazy taking pictures as the last of them fell on their knees.

"My sailor is as smiling
As the pleasant month of May
And often we have wandered
Through Ratcliffe Highway..."

Izuku lifted his hands and, continuing to sing, moved toward the living room. The zombie teens rose and followed him, eyes dilated.

"Many a pretty blooming
Young girl we did behold
Reclining on the bosom
Of her jolly sailor bold."

Izuku glanced at the time, grimaced, then looked at the boys.
Yaoyorozu came over to him. "Please," she whispered, "please take them like this."
He spied all the girls palms pressed together in fervent prayer. He also saw Iida desperately shaking his head, but the guy had been democratically out voted.

"My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold."

He opened the door, and Hagakure held it open for the pied piper and his flock of teenagers.
Leading them past 1B, several students from that building stumbled out and joined the crowd including Monoma wearing teddy bear patterned pyjamas.
Izuku continued to sing in his lilting eery voice, as some business students wandered their way looking dazed.

"My name it is Maria
A merchant's daughter fair
And I have left my parents
And three thousand pounds a year..."

Hatsume appeared at his elbow, laughing in delight, "hi Maria," she sang playfully, "you know Aizawa's gonna murder you."
Izuku shrugged as he continued singing, eyes shining with mirth.

"Come all you pretty fair maids
Whoever you may be
Who love a jolly sailor
That plows the raging sea..."

By this point, Izuku had about a fifty strong mass stumbling after him, and fifty more non-male (for the quirk was sex specific not gender) watching, either with confusion or mirth. Plus, of course a smattering of pissed partners.

"While up aloft in storm
From me his absence mourn
And firmly pray arrive the day
He's never more to roam."

"Izuku..."
The greenette grinned as he sang, eyeing Nezu challengingly.
"Go on. It's a good lesson."
The principal stepped aside and Izuku led his troupe up into the hall and toward the stairwell.

"My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold..."

My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold."

Izuku stopped singing. They'd reached 1A and at the sight of them, Aizawa actually dropped his
coffee. When his song ended, his male peers blinked dimly, coming back to their senses.
"The fuck?" Asked Bakugou, staring around him and settling on Izuku's mischievous expression.
"What?" Asked the greenette, eyes going all wide and innocent, "we were going to be late for home room."