(•‿•)

Notes;
Japanese
English
"Speaking"
'Thought'

Words: 2328
Status: Unedited
Enjoy~
~ •°•°•°•°•~乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ~•°•°•°•°• ~

(Historia POV)

I watch the ongoing soccer match along with the other girls from our classroom windows, everyone are cheering although most of the cheers goes to Namichuu Four Heavenly Kings, Gokudera Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi.

"Gokudera-kun!!"

"Yamamoto-kun!!"

"Fight!!"

"KYAAA!!!"

My ears almost bled when Hayato score a goal, resulting for his 'fans' to squeal in delight, I bet the other guys felt that feeling too. I look at my right to see Kyoko smiling undisturbed, I turn to my left, to see Hana glaring daggers at the group of girls that were squealing just now. She looks like she would throw her water bottle at them any moments now, I put my hand on her shoulder and she look at me with an irritated look, I shake my head.

'Leave them be.'

She seems to get the silent message which in return make her more irritated than before, but at least she won't throw the bottle... I hope. I turn to Kyoko again and seeing that she's cheering for our class unlike the pack of hyenas make me smile.

'I swear in the name of God, I won't let them taint you, my lovely archangel.'

I turn to the field and somehow met eyes with Takeshi who's also looking at my direction, a moment pass before I start smiling and wave at him. He stare at me for a second before he smile quite a blinding smile while making a peace sign.

Meanwhile, me and the other girls:

'Shit my eyes! Yo! Where's my sunglass!?'

Takeshi started running with the ball trying to score a goal when Hayato comes to take away the ball. I'm half surprised the bastard even enjoy the game, considering that he was a maniac that blows everyone that crosses his path or pissed him off to bits and dust just a few weeks ago. Seeing him smile like a normal middle school kid make me smile.

'How cute...'

But then his past came back to the surface of my mind.

'Fuck...'

Sighing, I turn my attention to somewhere else and somehow found a certain brunette daydreaming,

On the field,

During a game,

With a smile.

I don't know whether he's that confident or just stupid. A moment later, a ball comes hurling toward him and hit him right on the face.