Oh shit! It's starting!

Notes;
Japanese
English
"speaking"
'Thought'

Words: 5248
Status: Edited
Enjoy~
~ ° • ° • ° • ° • ° {[( ♪ )]} ° • ° • ° • ° • ° ~

(Historia POV)

Today, I was uncharacteristically walking alone without anyone, after all Tsuna have gym class, Kyoko and Hana are walking anywhere they want, Yamamoto got baseball practice, Ryohei had a quiz today so he need to study and I don't want to risk my life going to the discipline committee 😨😰😩.

I am completely bored out of my mind, after all the anime start when Tsuna's mama found the flyer that Reborn sent to them and the manga start when Tsuna's team loses on volleyball and he was force to clean the place alone.

A black aura start to form and my eyes darken, good thing no one was there to witness my *meow* mode. I sigh until something cross my mind and I stop walking.

'Wa-wait, isn't today's gym class is... volleyball.'

My face pale at the thought and I quickly run to the classroom to get my things and Tsuna's before running to the gym. When I got there, I quickly hide behind a pillar right when Tsuna got hit by a ball directly on his face and fall.

"Ow!!"

"Not again!" Boy 1 said

"Come on, Tsuna!" Boy 2 said

They keep on criticizing him and the pillar that I was hiding on just crack, after the game, all of them surround him talking about blah, blah, blah before handing Tsuna the broom and walking out. Black aura completely surround me when they continue to say bad things about Tsuna.

'Those damn bïtches dare to insult my tuna! They're dead! Oh they're so dead! Just you wait, each and everyone of you will get it back!'

I walk toward Tsuna while thinking about how to get them back and greet him.

"Yahoo~"

"Hiee!!"

He turn to look and lo and behold the only person to know who he like is standing right behind him.

"Hibiki-san!"

"It's Historia and are you spying on Kyoko-chan again?" I said, looking over his shoulder and red appears on his cheek

"What are you doing here?" He ask me trying to change the topic which I oblige

"You were taking to long, so I come to check... Looks like you're cleaning today as well."

"Eh... Yeah." He said meekly

I sigh and look around and when I found what I want, I make my way toward it.

"Come on, let's finish this and go home." I said flashing a smile to him

The blush on his face got brighter and he nodded before the both of us start to clean the gym with a few disturbances from yours truly.

~ ° • ° • ° • ° • ° {[( ♪ )]} ° • ° • ° • ° • ° ~

When we reach Tsuna's house, Nana-san just come out from the door and she brighten up when she see's us.