Moving to Namimori

Notes:
Japanese
English
"Speaking"
'Thought'

Words: 2591
Status: Edited
Enjoy~
~ • ° • ° • ° •♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦• ° • ° • ° • ~

(3rd POV)

The sound of alarm echoes around the room, on the queen size bed, laid a girl with a long pitch black hair.

A frown make it's way to her face before her eyelids open revealing a pair of pure black eyes, she stare at the ceiling for a few second before moving closer to the edge of the bed and push the button to stop the alarm.

Standing up, she stretch her body and went to the bathroom for a wake up bath. After she finish, she walk back to the room and start to get ready for the day.

She open her closet and take out a some clothes to wear, which consist of a long black skirt, white shirt with long black collar, a white knee high sock and a yellow plastic boots.

After that, she walk outside and ready her weapon to face some devil spawn (stairs) to get to the living room. As the girl got to the living room, she could see everyone there sitting on the couch.

(Historia POV)

"Good morning, everyone!" I greet them while smiling

Everyone look at me and give their famous smile too, thank goodness I was ready this time.

I quickly took out a sunglasses from my skirt's hidden pocket and wear it making the other sweatdrop except for mama.

Said person walk at me and hold my hand, smiling with half of her power yet almost breaking the sunglasses

"Ria-chan are you excited for today!" She ask me

"?" A question mark hanging on my head

"Excited for what?" I ask

The others start grinning and the question mark on my head multiple.

"What? Ne~ tell me!" I ask them

"Hehe~ We're moving to Namimori today!" Mama said

It took me a good few second to comprehend what mama was saying and when I did.

"Eh!!"

Everyone was laughing by now.

"But! But you said it was going to be next week!" I ask papa

"Well it was suppose to be next week, but I told them to do it faster." He said

"Why?"

"So I can surprise my little angel~"

My eyes start to tears up before I hug papa and cried.

"Wah!~ I love you guys!" I told them

"Well now, hurry up and get ready!" Mama said

I nod and bolt back to my room, along the way I could hear them laughing at my antics.

~ • ° • ° • ° •♣ ♠ ♪ ♥ ♦• ° • ° • ° • ~

The moving truck came and we start to put the things we want to bring inside it. I didn't bring much just my clothes (tons of it), plushies (four large box), pictures (two box and three large album), some old toys (one large box) and ect.

After we finished arranging our things, we start to move on our destination. Along the way we also visit a restaurant and some shop before reaching Namimori.

I watch as we pass some place to get to our new place to stay. It take us two hour an a half from our previous place to the new.

Hey, did I tell you guys that I hate stairs? Even my whole family know that how much I hate those things and if our previous house is a three storey house and they put me on the top of it, (Refer back to chapter 'a new life in a new world'). And guess what.