Namimori!!

Notes;
English
Japanese
'Thought'
"Speaking"

Words: 1481
Status: Edited
Enjoy~
#########

My eyes went wider and my body completely froze, I open my mouth and close it, I do it again and again but nothing seem to come out.

Historiaexe.com has failed to connect.

Seeing my state make Sinclair-nii worried so he called out for me.

"Historia, what's wrong? Historia?"

He went frantic when I didn't respond back and soon turn to panic.

"Historia?!"

As he keep calling for her, the said person's mind finally reboot back only to...

'Wait, wait, wait, what! Namimori?! Namimori as in the Namimori?! From KHR?! Did I get reincarnate at KHR!'

.....Fall on panic state.

'Okay wait! What's the current time line? The daily life, kokuyo, varia, future, shimon or the arcobaleno curse arc?! Wait are they even still at middle school?! Gah! I don't know!!'

Her mind halt upon her mother calls.

"Everyone look!"

I look up seeing mama pointing at a sign board with a smile.

Welcome to Namimori

My eyes went wide again seeing the familiar scenery that I thought would only be seen on a screen and never in person. A wave of nostalgia wash through me and my mind stop panicking, that's when I realize that Sinclair-nii was calling out to me.

"Historia!"

"Ah! Hai!"

I look at him and was quite baffled by his state, one of his hand was holding a medicine bottle while the other was holding his phone, his normal stoic face broke into a worried face and he was sweating hard, very hard.

"Historia! You're alright?!" He ask while shaking my shoulder much to my dismay.

I pat his hand a few times and finally he stop shaking me.

"Sorry, it just... The name was very weird."

He gave me a look and just shook his head.

"Just... don't do that again." He said

"Okay, I'll try~" I said

"Don't try, do it." He said with a deadpan voice

I smile and scratch my cheek before sticking out my tongue at my brother.

'Well I hope I'm not to late, cause I still want to meet Tsuna and the other.'

°°°

Getting out from the car, I quickly stretch my limbs and let out a content sigh when I hear the familiar crack.

"Ah~ it feels good!"

"Ahaha! Good to see you out of your cage, Hichin!" Lestria onii-san said

I look at him with a deadpan face before looking away while swinging my arm.