Chapter 1 Your mission in DC

Word count: 1576

**********************

You grabbed all of your weapons and put on your black suit. You were sitting on your bed, which was a battered old mattress on the ground, waiting to be escorted out of your cell, not thinking of anything in particular until the door swung open and a dozen guards flooded into your tiny cell. You stood up from the ground and studied their faces with a fixed stare, looking deep into their eyes so deeply it was as if you were staring at their soul. You looked around and that's when one of them put a pair of handcuffs on you and brought you to a plane. You didn't fight back, you had already tried too many damn times and it all brought back to the thing you dreaded the most: torture.

You sat on the plane and it departed quickly, everything was planned perfectly so you couldn't afford being one minute late. The flight was really long but unfortunately you couldn't sleep, you hadn't slept in weeks. You kinda feared sleeping because your mind would remember all the lives you took, all the tortures you went through it was as if you were reliving those moments again and again and again. So you kept to yourself, thinking about what moves you were gonna use in your mission, still focused on each and every move the soldiers in the plane made.

After hours you finally arrived in Washington and you were brought in a secret bunker under the city. You waited for the time to strike and went inside a black van. The car kept moving for a couple of minutes until it came to a stop.

You got out of the car ( looking like a bad bitch) and stood in the middle of an empty road. You saw a tall and muscled man standing in the middle of the road ahead of you. He was wearing a black suit with knee protections, a black mask and some goggles, moving exactly like you did. He looked so familiar so you studied his actions thoroughly until something wasn't right.

He was standing exactly where you were supposed to be.

He was gonna make you fail and you were not gonna let that happen.

You started running full speed towards him reaching down to where your gun was. In less than half a minute you had run up the whole street and was standing a few feet from him. You raised your gun " Двигай мудак (move asshole)" you spat at him. His eyes darted towards you and then his head turned towards a car speeding towards our way. "кто ты, черт возьми (who the hell are you?)" he snapped back at you. You were not gonna let this man who spoke your language stop you therefore you aimed for his leg with your gun so you could question him about why you were identical.

He hissed in pain and grabbed a pocket knife from his thigh and started flipping it in his hand, ready to strike. You dropped your gun and brought your fists to your chest ready to box. You punched him in the side and was ready to throw an uppercut to him but he tightened his grip on the pocket knife and stabbed you on your shoulder, dragging it down your whole arm . You cried out in pain as you grabbed your 9mm pistol and shot his side. He hissed in pain but grabbed an automatic pistol and aimed for your stomach, he shot the bullet but you dodge it easily.

He grabbed you by the neck and pushed you against a nearby wall, pushing your head on the wall, not to kill you but to knock you out but as a supersoldier it's almost impossible to knock you out. He was choking you on the wall, slowly tightening his grip, you closed your eyes and without thinking twice you lifted a trash can( with your mind) and threw it against him. He turned his head towards the flying bin which distracted him so you kicked his shin and elbowed the arm which was choking you while he was busy dodging the trash can. He rolled on the floor while you stood exactly where he was earlier, ready to flip your target's car.

You took out your vehicle grenade and threw it under the SUV coming your way. You stepped back, letting the car flip in front of you. The car continued to slide down the road until it stopped on its back.

You walked to the car with a shotgun in your hand, breaking the window but being pushed off by someone with high force, sending you sliding on the hard gravel on your side, face first. You breathed heavily looking towards the car, seeing the tall man standing over the car. He ripped off the side door and looked inside but froze.

You squinted your eyes to try and see why he had frozen until he retracted himself from the entrance and turned his gaze to you, studying your body. He sighed deeply and began marching in your direction.You weren't scared of him but you knew he wasn't gonna treat you nicely and after you shot him. You tried to sit up from the ground but a sharp pain stung in all of your body, You had already felt that pain: you had broken your rib. You groaned in pain trying frantically to get up, at least to sit up or kneel on the floor. Lying down on the floor made you vulnerable and you knew that.

You placed your left hand on your ribcage, trying to ease the pain but suddenly something in your mind clicked. It was as if someone had turned off your ability to sense pain turned on instant kill. You knew it wasn't gonna last long so you had to act fast.

The man was walking quickly towards you as you got to your feet, blood running down your forehead but you still couldn't feel it one bit. You grabbed your pocket knife and when he was close enough you threw it with precision to his heart at an incredibly fast speed.

A normal human being wouldn't have seen that coming, the knife you would have pierced through the muscle easily and been dead in a few minutes but that man was surely different. He dodged the knife slightly and it hit his shoulder but to your surprise it made a loud clunk while hitting metal and it bounced off his shoulder and landed on the gravel.

The man kept striding your way, nothing stopping him.

Just as he was about to grab you, you picked up the car door that was laying on the ground beside the car and launched it with all of your power towards him. He was standing directly in front of you. You punched him in the ribs and threw yourself in the air, flipping yourself forwards to dodge the car door coming that way. He was clutching his ribcage when the car door hit him violently and made him collapse on the floor.

You breathed in and out after seeing him fall. The effect was wearing off and you were losing too much blood to stay conscious for much longer. You limped to the overturned car and peared in. Fuck. The man had made a hole in the ground and had escaped. You were about to jump in the hole to find the man but your body was incapable of moving.

You put your whole weight on the car, sliding down the side of it until you were on the pavement breathing shakily. You looked at your arm, blood was gushing out. That fucking bastard, it's all his fault, I'm gonna kill him. You ripped off your suit covering your ankle to wrap the cloth on your cut to stop the bleeding. After a few moments you stood up and made your way where you had left that mysterious man. You felt an agonizing pain on your hip bone, you slowly raised your top to see a gunshot wound on your pelvis, it was curable but man, it hurt like hell. His shot might have not missed after all.

You raised your head in the direction to where the man had fallen and he wasn't there anymore. That caught you by surprise as you inspected the full perimeter and there was no trace of the man. "черт(damn it)" you sighed. You started limping back to where you were gonna get picked up by the van. Your mind blank only thinking about your next mission. You couldn't fail that too.

The truck was waiting for you at the end of the street. You walked to it, opened the sliding door and shut it quickly. All of the car ride you remained silent with a cold and emotionless facial expression, clutching your ribs.

Your eyebrows knitted together "who the fuck was that man? And why the hell was he there?" you thought to yourself while thinking about all of his actions.

His moves, his precision, his suit, they all looked too familiar.

He looked way too much like you.

*******************************

So what do you think? sorry if it's been a while if been busy with school

If you have any requests tell me, no problem. I really hope you like it.

Elle