Chapter 4: 'As I believe so, I'll stay strong

Miyawaki Sakura's POV:

16 SHOT, WE GO SHOTTA ANY BLUDDAH~

RAH-TA, RAH-TA~

KA-KAH, KA-KAH, KA-KAH~

RAH-KA-KA-KA-KA-RAHH!~

Wake up, it's 6:42AM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 SHOT, WE GO SHOTTA ANY BLUDDAH~

RAH-TA, RAH-TA~

KA-KAH, KA-KAH, KA-KAH~

RAH-KA-KA-KA-KA-RAHH!~

Wake up, it's 6:43AM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 SHOT, WE GO SHOTTA ANY BLUDDAH~

RAH-TA, RAH-TA~

KA-KAH, KA-KAH, KA-KAH~

RAH-KA-KA-KA-KA-RAHH!~

Wake up, it's 6:44AM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 SHOT, WE GO SHOTTA ANY BLUDDAH~

RAH-TA, RAH-TA~

KA-KAH, KA-KAH, KA-KAH~

RAH-KA-KA-KA-KA-RAHH!~

Wake up, it's 6:4-

"LEE CHAEYEON, WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR MORNING KISSES," I yelled beside her and she immediately sat up and gave me a hug.

"It's too early in the morning to shout, baby~" she said using her morning voice and I would think that it was hot except that I was so annoyed by her alarm right now. Who makes an alarm with only a minute difference and still doesn't wake up? That's right its my future wife and UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If only someone would actually wake up when their alarm rings," I said glaring daggers at her, but she only smiled and gave me a peck.

"Can I sleep some more?" she asked, now giving wet kisses on my neck because she knows it makes me weak.

"Fine," I sighed in defeat and expecting her to give me a peck on the lips, but no! Bitch went back to sleep! Great, just great because now I was fully awake and the Chaewon's maids don't serve breakfast yet because they serve it at eight in the morning. 

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and decided to go to the mini bar by the pool side. I was wearing Chaeyeon's IZ*ONE University practice track uniform because it was somehow very comfortable to sleep in.

 I was wearing Chaeyeon's IZ*ONE University practice track uniform because it was somehow very comfortable to sleep in

I passed by the living room and saw Hitomi reading one of her poem books. She seemed very engrossed that she didn't notice me so I planned to sneak up on her. I was tiptoeing slowly heading towards her when Minju decided to join us.