Chapter 6: Uh it's not a dream, awake

Jo Yuri's POV:

wangyiren.official

Liked by kimsihyeon, choiduck, onda

Liked by kimsihyeon, choiduck, onda.official, and 748,032 others

wangyiren.official I'm changing careers now

View all 682,345 comments

choiduck Thank you!

kimsihyeon Whipped @wangyiren.official

"Ok, can you like stop looking at your phone every now and then?!" Nako said, taking my phone away from me.

"You were right, Nako. I was too late," I heard my voice crack, "she's happy now though. I mean she's dating a model and its Wang Yiren."

Nako gave me a "so what" look.

"She's Wang Yiren, Nako!"

"And you're Jo Yuri!" Nako yelled at me and I got startled, "Jo Yuri is a very stubborn woman who never gives up no matter how hard the challenge is!" 

THUD!

She pushed me off the bed and she kept shaking me, "Jo Yuri does not give up just because of a model!" 

I was shocked because this was the first time I saw Nako get so aggressive I mean I feel like a cupcake is threatening me right now, but damn. I feel like the sound that my body made when I fell was so loud because I saw the unnies except for Yena and Chaewon unnie rushing here and then there was Hyewon unnie carrying a whole cake while running towards us now.

Kura unnie held Nako back because she was just a small, while Chaeyeon unnie and Eunbi unnie helped me up. 

"What's going on here?" Eunbi unnie asked us, but Nako just left and Kura unnie accompanied her and I was too shocked to speak, "Jo Yuri, what happened?" Eunbi unnie asked again, which now snapped me back to reality.

"We weren't fighting, unnie," everyone gave me a confused look, "we were just so caught up in the moment and I think we were both overwhelmed."

Eunbi unnie nodded and hugged me, "do you wanna talk about it?"

I looked at everyone and nodded. 

"I have to go check on Nako too," Chaeyeon unnie said and we all understood, "I'll lock the door for your privacy when I leave."

"Please, unnie and thank you," I thanked her and she left locking the door behind her.

"Is this about Yena?" Eunbi unnie asked, and I just bursted out in tears, "just let it out Yuri. We're here for you, Yuri."

I hugged Eunbi unnie tighter then I saw Kwangbae holding a glass of water in front of me.

"Kamsamida, unnie," I said as I took a sip of-