One girl that I might settle down for (Chapter 10)

•And all my senses come to life, while I'm stumblin' home as drunk as I have ever been, and I'll never leave again, cause you are the only one.•
One- Ed Sheeran

*Julian's POV*
"Julian, you look super cute." Tay slurred, giggling.
She had became more drunk than me and I had decided that drunk Tay is almost as cute as sober Tay.
"Tay, do you wanna go to bed?" I ask over the music.
She nodded yes, then smiled.
"Jules?" She asks me.
I turn around to meet those green eyes I've came to love so well.
"Carry me." She says, putting her arms out.
I laugh as I put her on my back.
"Edelman! See ya tomorrow!" Chandler yells across the ball room.
I solute him, then open the glass door and head out towards the elevator.
"Tay honey, you need to change." I told her, placing her lightly on the bed.
"Um, or nah." She says like a 15 year old girl.
"Tay," I laugh.
"Then you change me." She says, completely serious.
My eyes I'm sure are bigger than the moon, and my face more red than blood itself.
"Um, Tay, I don't think that's the best idea." I try not to laugh.
"Why the fuck not?" She questions.
"Just, never mind. Where's your clothes?" I ask.
"Can I wear something of yours?" She asks innocently. I think my heart my freaking explode right out of my chest at those words.
"Sure." I smile.
After retrieving a Patriots Offense sweatshirt that has our slogan Do Your Job on it, and Nike shorts with my number on it, I unzip her dress.
She giggles as she holds onto my arm for balance.
"There." I say after I help her put the sweatshirt and shorts on.
"Lookin pretty cute." She says, looking in the mirror.
"And I thought Brady was bad when he was drunk." I say to myself.
After arguing with drunk Tay for more than 15 minutes, then changing her, I'm wore out.
But sleep was not taking over my body as I had hoped it soon would, so I lie there awake, on this cold hotel mattress thinking about everything.
What will happen Sunday if we don't win? Will we be a disgrace to everyone around us? I know I'll certainly hate myself for the rest of my life if I do something to screw the game up.
I glance over at Tay, who's tiny arms are wrapped around my much bigger left one, her right hand covering my tattoo that I don't even think she knows I have.
She looks a lot like Tom and his side of the family.
Well duh, dumbass. They're brother and sister.
I thought to myself.
But she was her own person. Her nose was small and cute, and she had little diamond on the left side of it that she told me about when we went to the diner that day. Her parents didn't want her to get it, but she did anyways. I think back to when we went to New York. She told me that when she found her soulmate, that she was going to get their first initial on her ring finger, I kind of hoped that would be mine.
'What the hell are you thinking, Edelman? You're never gonna settle down for anyone.' My subconscious reminded me.
But, if there was one girl that I might settle down for, it would be Taylor Elizabeth Brady.

A/n: soooo, I'm dedicating this chapter to BbettanyElliott40 because she always votes and has been a constant reader since I started this story, so thanks girly! :) vote, comment, and that good stuff!