Glad to be back (Chapter 16)

*Julian's POV*

I ran my hand through my hair again and sighed, shaking my leg out of pure anxiety.
"Calm down shorty, you're gonna cause an avalanche you're shaking your leg so much." Tay's voice said.
"Tay?!" I jumped up so fast I almost passed out.
"Woah, pretty boy. I don't need you to be rolled in on a stretcher in here, too." She said. She was still sassy as can be and she literally almost died. My Tay was back.
I hugged her neck tightly.
"I love you Julian." She says so quietly I barely hear her.
"What?" I question into the white bed sheets that smelled of chemicals.
"I said, I love you, Julian." She repeated.
I kissed her, flat out kissed her.
"I can't believe you're awake. I thought," I started, trying not to cry.
"Hey, don't cry. Where's my brother?" She asked.
"He's in the cafè, let me call him." I took my phone out, quickly calling Tom.
"Bro, get up here, hurry!" I exclaimed.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing, nothing's wrong! Everything's great! Hurry, Brady!" I hung up.
"Tay?"
"Yeah Jules?" She smiled at me.
"I love you too."
I leaned down to kiss her, our foreheads touching as Tom ran through the door.
"Damn Julian, she almost died, quit sticking your tongue down her throat and let us see her!" Tom said. We both laughed then smiled.

*Back to Tay's POV*

"Taylor!" Tom hugged my neck.
"God, I missed you, don't ever do that again, okay?" He whispered, crying.
"Are you crying, Thomas?" I tried not to giggle.
"We've all cried." Mom says, as she comes over and hugs me, dad then doing the same.
"Isn't that right, Julian?" Tom says, smirking, looking over at him.
"Yeah, I sobbed like a baby all the way here. And the two days you've been out. I've missed you." He admitted, mom and I going 'aw.'
"Tay, glad to see you're awake!" A brown- haired nurse says, walking over to check my vitals.
"Yeah, me too." I smile.
"Are you hungry, thirsty?" She asks.
"No." I said, quietly.
"Mind if I check your wound?" She asks.
"What wound?" I ask before it registered what happened.
"Oh, no, go ahead."
She lifts up my hospital gown, a giant white patch covering the right side of my stomach where around twenty- five stitches resided.
"Nice, nice." I say.
"Yeah, most people don't survive an injury like this. You're a true fighter." She smiled, then left the room.
"Actually, I lied. I'm starving. You guys should totally order me pizza." I smile.
"You got it sis." Tom says.
I'm so glad to be back.