Please don't go home (Chapter 18)

A/n: added that video because Go Vols!! #GBO

"Please don't go home." Julian groaned as he interlaced his hands in mine. My back was to the brick wall of Tom's house, Julian's right leg was in between both of mine, him sneaking kisses in between our conversation.
"Jules, I wanna see the kids and Gisele. I haven't seem them in almost two weeks. And I'll see you tomorrow." I said before I kissed him again.
"Pleaseeeee." He begged like a kindergartener as he rubbed his nose on my cheek, his lips then moving towards my neck and hovering there.
"Shorty," I stated.
"Ugh, you're so difficult." He said before kissing me below my ear.
"Now give me an actual kiss before you leave okay?" I giggled.
Right before our lips made contact, the front porch light flickered on, Tom then sticking his head out of the door.
"Come on, lovebirds! You'll see each other in the morning." Tom then closed the door, leaving it to be just Julian and I.
He put his hands lightly on my cheeks as he passionately kissed me. I ran my cold hands through his hair as he took his left hand and trailed it from my cheek and down my body. He hooked his finger inside my leggings ever so slightly.
"Okay, pretty boy," I said out of breath.
"I'll see you tomorrow."
"Okay, I love you." He whispered, his voice low but strong.
"I love you." I added, then kissed his nose.

The day with Julian had been probably the most fun I've had in a while. The parade was great. I've been to two of them with Tom, but it's a little different with your boyfriend.
Then, getting to eat with Danny and his girlfriend was fun as well, they're both sweethearts. All- in- all today was pretty successful.
'I already miss you.' My phone buzzed with a text from Julian.
'Awh, baby boy is in love. It's okay though, because the feeling is totally mutual.' I replied back.
'Good. Sleep well, Tay- Tay. I love you.'
'Night shorty, I love you.'

A/N: hey guys!! Sorry this chapter was super super short but yeah. This story has one more chapter left, wow! It's been a crazy ride. Thank you all for the reads, votes, and comments! Love you all! :)