2

I always wanted to go to earth and I know this is going to sound so pathetic but I want to see a damn butterfly. I've always read about them and liked to draw them all around me and Ravens living quarters. Those were the only things I even knew how to draw.

I wonder what earth was like was it still green after the nuclear explosion? We're there still animals? I could ask myself these questions all day and night but I will never know the answer. Then my door opened.

"Prisoner 0-99 hold out your wrist." The guard said coming up to me.

"What? No I'm not 18 yet please." I beg them backing up and finding my way into the corner of my cell. The two guards looked at eachother and nodded. One of them grabbed me roughly and held me to the ground pinning my legs and arms there, the other guard grabbed my wrist and snapped the metal bracket on. I was still trying to get out of there hold when I felt myself get injected with something, then I saw just black.

•••••

I woke up next to two people I immediately recognized Clarke Griffin and Wells Jaha. I only knew who they were since Abby found out who I was at two years old and I didn't know it until a year after my mother died that she gave me some of her family's rations when my mom died so Clarke did know about me I saw her once when she came to give them to me. Everyone on the Ark knew who Wells was and I hated him.

"Glad to see your awake." Clarke says looking at me with a smile. I smile back at her a nod my head looking around the pod we were in. I heard her and Wells arguing and decided to tone them out. I didn't realize what was happening when Finn floated by us, I could help laugh and receive a glare from Clarke.

Finn looked at Wells and smirked "check it out. Your dad floated me after all."

Wells did not look amused at all " you should strap in before the parachutes deploy." He said looking sternly at Finn. Two boys decided to follow in Finns lead and unbuckled there seats.

"Hey, you two stay put if you want to live." Clarke yells at the boys.

"Hey your the traitor that's been in solitary for a year." Finn says looking at Clarke.

"Your the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen. On an illegal spacewalk." Clarke says and rolls her eyes.

"Ha!" I say looking at Finn, Finn just rolled his eyes at me with a smile then looked back at Clarke.

"But it was fun, my name is Finn." He says to Clarke Then the parachutes activate and Finn and the two boys go flying.

"Finn!!" I yell trying to look back in my seat to see if was okay.

"Are you okay." Clarke yells to Finn.

"Omg we are going to die, I haven't even seen a butterfly Clarke." I yell to her, she grabs my hand and I'm sure she regrets it once I'm squeezing her hand so tight that her fingers are being squished. Then there was silence.

"Listen. No machine hum." A kid says then the guy nexts to him that I know as jasper says "whoa that's the first."

I couldn't help laughing like a manic some people even started at me like I was crazy. I unbuckled my seat and yelled running around in circles around Clarke yelling " I'm alive! Clarke look I'm alive." Clarke just ignores me and joins Finn to check on the guys who got thrown back. Before I go down the ladder I grab Finns shoulder and whisper in his ear "it wasn't your fault they decided to unbuckle there seats." I tell him trying to make him feel bad.

A guy in a guards uniform was telling everyone to back up while he had his hand on the leaver. I was in the front jumping up and and down a little bit to go outside this stupid drop ship.