4

I was sitting in the tree when I heard someone running I look down and see what looks a man but he's dressed in camouflage, I try to get a better look as a lean down and then I fall out of the tree. My vision was becoming blurry when I see look over me then his eyes noticing my blood. He picks me up and I don't know where he brings me since I pass out.

•••••

I woke up a couple days ago in those couple of days I found out the guy who rescued me was named Seth and told me all about why my blood is black since he asked me about and I had no idea what he was talking about. Apparently they cal it nightblood. We had to hide from acid fog one time when he was showing what berries I can and can't eat. He said he wanted to help me survive down on earth, he told me that I remind him of a goddesses in story's that he has heard thats all he had said. I have been with him for four days and we were training again he said I was really fast leaner.

"Seth I need to go back to my people, they are probably worried about where I am." I tell him as I go to charge at him with my sword.

"I know, but having you around gives me peace." He says blocking my sword with his but not fast enough I use my sword to fling it out of his hands and kick him to the ground, then point my sword to his throat.

"You know I can always visit you just leave a sign around the drop ship so I know to come meet you." I tell him. He looks around and find a pink flower.

"If you see this flower then come find me." He tells me then gives me a kiss on the forehead. I smile at him and he shows me my way back to camp.

•••••

I make my way back to camp to see that there was a wall being built. "Someone's at the gate!" Someone shouted. Then Finn and Octavia rushed out and ran to me.

"Oh my good Izzy. You had us so worried." Octavia tells me and hold me in a tight hug.

"I'm fine, really I just got lost." I lied to them not wanting to tell them about Seth. Octavia nodded at me then looked at Finn who looked at me then rushed over to me and hugged me.

"You had me so worried. Don't ever do that to me again." He tells me then takes my face in his hands to inspect me. "Finn really I'm fine." I tell him a smile at him. He sighs then grabs my hand to lead me into the camp.

"IZZY!" I hear someone yell, I turn to see Murphy running to me.

"Murphy!" I say and meet him half way and jump into his arms I wrap my legs around his waist as he held me in a tight hug.

"You are always causing trouble aren't you." He says leaning his forehead against mine. I laugh at him and kiss his cheek as I got down. "Well what kind of girl would I be if I didn't." I tell him with a smirk.

I was hanging around Murphy not even noticing Wells was missing. We were talking and joking around about how we were back on the ark. The. Clarke comes rushing to us and pushes Murphy.

"What the hell Clarke." I say stepping infront of Murphy protectively.

"What's your problem." Murphy asked Clarke.

"Recognize this?" Clark asks holding about his knife.

"It's my knife, where did you find it." He asks reaching for it, but Clarke pulled it back.

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells." She says staring at him with hate.

"Where i what?" He says stepping closer but I grab his hand not wanting him to do something he will regret later.

"The grounders killed Wells now me." Murphy says stepping even closer to Clarke.

"I know what you did." Clarke says getting into his face.