3

As we were walking I was next to Octavia who was next to Clarke. I heard her say something to Clarke that made me laugh.

"Before you get any ideas Finns mine." Octavia tells Clarke which makes me laugh since I know that he's with my sister.

Then Clarke begins to walk faster then says to us "before you get any ideas, I don't care." Octavia scoffs but then rolls her eyes. I give her a small when she looks at me which she then returns.

As we were walking through the woods Finn got a flower and put it in Octavias hair and I shot him a warning look then glared at him then he walked off, Octavia was smiling like an idiot. Then I heard jasper whisper to Monty.

"That my friend is game." Goggle boy said

"That my friend is poison sumac." Monty says, then Octavia quickly got out of her hair and threw it.

"The flowers aren't poisonous, they're medicinal calming, actually." Monty says as he puts one in his mouth. Finn gives him an amused look which causes jasper to start talking again. "His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on the Ark."

"Hey guys would you try to keep out." Clarke says stopping to look at us. I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Clarke how do you block this all out?" I ask her as we walk towards her.

"Well it's simple, I wonder why haven't we seen any animals, maybe it's because there are none, maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us.. sure is pretty though." Clarke says. I could help but laugh at the last part.

"Clarke you are so I weird, that why I love you though." I say as she starts walking off again.

"I have to know what you two got busted for?" Finns asks Monty and Jasper .

"Well poison sumac isn't the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean." Monty tells us. Then jasper gets all moody over the topic and looks anywhere but at Monty and says "someone forgot to replace what we took."

"Someone has apologized like 1000 times." Monty says

"Lighten up Jasp, if you didn't get busted you wouldn't be on earth right now." I say smiling and walking backwards to look at them.

"What about you Isabelle what got you locked up?" Jasper asks me i stop. Finn looks at me then I look at Monty and jasper.

"I was born that's what." I saw then looked at Octavia.

"I was also locked up for being born before you idiots ask." She says and takes my hand to jog off to where Clarke was crouching down looking at something. Everyone came up behind us as we look an animal.

"No animals, huh?" Finn asks Clark, she just smiles at him.

Finn begins to go forward a little bit and steps on a twig that snapped. That caused the deer to look right at us. When it turned around there were two head I gulped and fell backwards falling into Octavia who was behind me.

After Clarke tells us that the Ark is dying Octavia says she doesn't care if they float them all, then grabs my hand and brings us to a ledge on a rock and we give each other knowing smiles and start taking off are clothes.

"Octavia! Isabelle! What the hell are you two doing!?" She asks us, I grab Octavias hand and then turn my head to look at Clarke I smirk at her then we jump. They all quickly come running to the ledge.

"Girls we can't swim." Monty tells us.

Me and Octavia stand up and I start laughing. "No but we can stand." Octavia says.

Clarke says something with a confused face but Finn tells her something but I wasn't paying attention me and Octavia were splashing each other with water.

"Girls get out of the water!" Jasper yells at us. Me and Octavia turn to see something coming towards before we were dragged underwater.

We kept screaming for help. I felt something sharp dig into my ark and leg, I help in pain as I resurface the water. Then it let's go of us as jasper and Fin rush to grab us to pull us onto shore. Once the got us there Clarke began to look at are wounds.

"Thank you Finn, thank you." I say hugging him

"Not to self save the girls." Monty says to the boys. We all start laughing, as Clarke rips Finns shirt to wrap around my wounds.

"Are you sure you are okay butterfly?" Finn asks as we make are was to a clearing to sleep.

"Yes, I just wish Raven was here." I tell him, all he does is nod his head in response.

•••••

When we woke up Finn found a vine for us to swing across with. As him and jasper were testing it, I look at Octavia and smile at her. She looked so beautiful when she smiled, she turned her head towards me and I look away trying to cover myself up with a cough since I got caught staring.

"You wanted to go first, now quit stalling." Clarke says to Finn.

Jasper says something to Finn and Finn nods his head handing the vine to jasper to swing on. As he swings across I make my way up to go next.

"Ready butterfly?" Finn asks me.

I shake my head "yes." I say swinging across the water as jasper holds up a sign and screams "MOUNT WEATHER!" Then he gets shot with a spear, I look at the group who went to hide.

What the hell am I suppose to do know, I decided if they weren't coming back for me I should run.

I ran all the way into the forest and decided to climb up a tree, after multiple attempts I finally got up and stayed up there, I heard jasper scream awhile back but I was to scared to go back for him i look at me leg that had a cut on it from when I landed, there was black blood all over my leg and I just sighed and tear a piece of my shirt to wrap my leg up with.