Strawberry Milkshake.

There was a high pitched sound running through my head, it was the kind of sound that would make dogs howl. One that you could hear for miles around because it was so high and intense. I thought it was the sound made when your brain bleeds out internally.

Timidly I opened my eyes but nothing was in focus. I could see shapes and patterns but only though a blur. I blinked again trying to clear my vision. Automatically I raised my hand to touch the pain in my temple but my two hands were tied together with a thick rope and as I touched the area I winced feeling the wetness of my head.

"What do you want with me?" I cried out as more and more of Jax came into focus. He sat on a lone chair across the room, just watching me. A cunning, evil smirk grew on his face.

"That boy took my whore, so now I'm taking his." He spoke so casually flashing me his yellow stained teeth.

My head pounded so hard I felt like my whole skull was caving in. My vision still wasn't perfect and I generally felt weak and dizzy. But I allowed this time to look around, plan my escape.

Jax had brought me to a motel, it was a dirt cheap motel. The type of place Jax would conduct his 'business' at. It had one double bed, with a red and green spread that looked like it fell right out of the sixties. A small chair, floor standing lamp and two bedside tables but that was all. There was nothing substantial that I could use as a weapon. My legs were also tied together with the same thick rope and then they were tied to the wooden post of the beds foot board.

Jax stood up and I gasped as he made his way towards me, standing right beside the bed, I tried to move my body away from him but the rope restricted me considerably.

"If you're going to be my whore, I'm going to need to test out what I'm selling. See how much you're worth." He ran his hand down my cheek and I screwed my face up in disgust. His hands smelt like pre-rolled cigarettes and his finger nails looked black around the edges. His hand traveled down my neck, towards my chest. I moved hectically trying to shake him off but he laughed at my efforts as his hands landed on one of my breasts I spat in his face and he backed off, wiping away the saliva that ran down his cheek.

It took him a few seconds to react but then he grabbed my hair between his fingers and pushed my head back into the head board several times. I closed my eyes with each collision, feeling the destruction of my own skeleton as he continuously banged my already tender head. I kept my lips tightly straightened into a line, I didn't want to groan, cry or complain at all. I wasn't going to allow him that satisfaction.

Finally he backed away from me and lit up a cigarette, sitting himself back in the chair. The tinnitus in my head rang out deafeningly loudly but I kept my eyes focused on him, doing my best to keep them looking strong and impassive although there was a whole stream of tears just waiting to fall. He blew out smoke a few times, directing it towards me.

"Heard that son a of bitch came into some money." He muttered after thinking for a while.

My heart stopped and leaped out of my chest. He obviously heard that from Liams mom, who Liam wanted to believe was changing for the better. I said nothing, I just hardened my exterior.

"Seen his face in the paper." He continued. "Soccer player." He scoffed. "Who would want him?" He muttered to himself, almost like he couldn't believe it.

"He's a really good soccer player. Possesses talent that you couldn't even imagine." I spat out with vileness. His eyebrows raised.

"How much is he getting for that gig?" I ignored him and turned away, searching the right of the room with my eyes for my phone. I noticed a small notepad with the motel name written across the top ′La Grande Español Motel' and I made a mental note of it in the back of my mind.