What Have I Done?

Damon's POV

I stared her down "don't ever think of saying anything like that ever again" I said quietly but loud
Enough to hear "and you will not be coming to breakfast tomorrow morning, I don't want anyone to de that" I added quickly, then walked out of my room.

Levi, my advisor, was walking down the hallway towards me. he seemed angry.

He grabbed me by the collar and pulled me into the little room. 'WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" he roared, pushing me to the wall.

"I'm sorry, she wanted to leave, you said she can't leave" I said quietly, looking down.

"THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT! I NEED YOU TO CHARM HER, NOT HURT HER WE NEED HER TO STAY" he yelled, very angrily.

"You know, you've never told me why. Why does she need to stay? It's not like she wants to, or needs to" I stated firmly, flailing my arms around.

"But she does need to" he muttered

"Why?"

"Because she's special"

"Special? Really? I'm sure we can find lots of special girls, I mean, I know she's beautiful, and when you look into her eyes, you just want more, she's so nervous all the time but at the same time, she's completely straightforward, she is the perfect girl." I started to zone out.

Levi snapped his fingers in my face "No, we did testing, of every girl in illéa, she has hemophilia in her DNA, and very similar features to queen Victoria, we believe she is a descendant of the original monarchy"

"Oh" I looked away.

"So do you see why we can't let her go?" he asked, I nodded "good, now, against the wall" I turned to the wall "shirt off" I obeyed and leaned against the wall.

He pulled out a metal cane and started, opening healed cuts. Each hit was more agonizing then the last. It wasn't the first time this happened, every time i do something that Levi deems wrong, i get ten smacks to the back. he never fixes them, they just heal on their own. There were already nail marks on the wall, and I was making more by the second. After ten agonizing canes to the back, I put back on my shirt and quickly left the room.

Standing right outside the door, listening to everything, was Izzy. "hey" she said quietly.

"Go the fuck away" I snapped, my hand mark on her face was still very visible.

She stepped back slightly and I started walking away, but she grabbed my arm. "I heard everything, come with me"

"Why should I trust you" I asked, my eyes narrowed.

"Why should I trust you?" she countered.

"You shouldn't"

"What do you have to lose?"

I sighed and followed her "where are we going?"

"You'll see" she smirked.

I followed her up so many stairs for what seemed like hours, then we got to a door.

"I've never seem this door, how do you know my castle better than me?" I squinted but smiled.

She shrugged "the only book I own is your mother's diary" she opened the door and we stepped inside. It was some weird safe room at the top of the castle.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

She held up a finger then walked to the corner, picking up a box. She opened it. It was full of medical supplies, mostly to clean wounds.

"Take off your shirt" she demanded, pointing at me.

"Uh, why?" I asked

"What's the big deal? You take your shirt off when I don't want you to" she pointed out. I gave in and took off my shirt.

She took a cloth and some sanitizer from the box and touched my back with it.

"AAARGH" I exclaimed in pain "why'd you do that?"

"They're going to get infected, you're going to fall ill" she stated and kept rubbing the cloth on, the pain was excruciating, but I sat through it. "so, the original monarchy, huh?" she asked.

"You heard all that?" I felt a little embarrassed because of everything I said. I could feel my face turn red.

"Yeah" she smiled a little, nervously. She then put down the cloth. "all done" I sat up on the edge of the little bed in the room.

She swung her leg around and kneeled on my lap, facing me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Look into my eyes" she smiled.

"Why?"

"Because I want more"

Them she leaned in and kissed me.

A/N

SO what do you guys think of the Damon POV, should I do more?