FIVE

Zeus hands were on a blindfolded Hera's waist. He led her through their newly built palace walls.

"Where are you taking me?" Hera asked a smile formed on her lips.

"We are almost there, no peeking" Zeus whispered in her ear. His voice tickling her neck making her giggle.

He led through a couple of turns and they stopped.

"Are you ready?" Zeus asked moving his hands to untie the blindfold.

Hera nodded and the blindfold lifted. She slowly opened her eyes to the most beautiful scenery she had ever seen. In front of her there was the most elaborate garden she had ever seen.

Lilies, sunflowers, roses and orchids lined the stoned pathway to a pond that held water lotus and lilies and pomegranate, willow trees, and peach blossoms surrounded the pond and the garden. The moon made everything a thousand times more beautiful. The night wind blew the peach blossoms everywhere making it look magical.

"Well.." Zeus looked at her.

"It's beautiful. " Hera smiled.

"Come, there's more" Zeus held out his hand to her.

She placed her hand in his and walked along the stoned pathway towards a cottage.

" a cottage inside a palace" she laughed.

"It's more private than a palace" He smiled.

He led to the side of the cottage towards a throne. He led her to sit on it and he sat on the throne next to hers. He held onto her hand.

"Hera be my Queen" He said staring into her eyes.

'Hera be my Queen again.' His voice repeated again.

***

Hila woke up abruptly.

It was just dream. Although it felt more like a long lost and sweet memory that was fading from her mind just as quickly as she had woken up. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked around the room.

She had fallen asleep before the movie had ended with the sound of raindrops hitting the roof. The TV had ' are you still watching?'

She took the remote and turned off the TV. She turned on the lamp and saw that Kat was still in a deep sleep on the couch. She smiled and slowly placed her best friend on the couch and tuck her in. She turned off the lamp and walked to her room. Things had been really unusual, the dreams, feelings, the handsome man. She sighed again and shook her head. It was probably nothing she turned to climb into her bed and grabbing her textbook turned to reading until the sun came up and it was time to start the day.