T͜͡w͜͡o͜͡

"i'm sorry Amelia, I didn't-" Johnny told her

"you can stop the talking. I've moved on. What's wrong with Robby?" she asked

"he got caught with Molly," he told her

"that son of- is he okay to go home?" she asks him and he shrugged.

" wait- you had a daughter? and you left her?" miguel asked

"that's what alcohol does to you miguel," amelia told him

" i'm sorry i didn't know," miguel told her with guilt

"oh no worries, i had to see him some day," amelia said, "but i have to go. i need to go talk to robby."

She hugged miguel and left the dojo to go to her house.

" what the fuck robby. Molly?" she asked him

"how do you know?" robby asked

"i found johnny. i was there when he got the call." she said with an angry tone.

"i'm sorry- i was trying to get money for food," robby told her truthfully, this made her feel bad.

Robby was the only one who truly cared for her, he provided for her, he looked after her, and he was always there for her.

"oh-" she said, "robby there's other ways-"

"no there isn't Amelia. I have tried and tried and there's no job that takes me." he tells her

"i'm sorry robby," amelia tells him and hugs him, "thank you for everything though. i appreciate everything you do for me."

"it's no big deal," he says hugging her back, "are you hungry?" he asks

"there's some in n out food for you on the counter," he smiles

"YAY! thank u," Amelia walks happily to the counter and get her food and then sit down with robby again.

"so how did you see johnny?" he asked

"well i went with a friend to his karate class, and there he was. teaching this boy karate." Amelia told him, "he didn't even notice it was me until he asked for my name which was after you talked to him."

robby shook his head, "he was such an asshole when the principal mentioned mom."

"where is she anyways," she wondered 

"i don't know. she left us some money today for food though," he told her.

"you saw her?"

"no, it was in an envelope when i came." he said with a sigh, "well now that you know he lives here. do you want to catch up with him?"

"i don't know. i'm still mad at him." she  tells him and he nods his head.

"okay well you think about it, i'm going to go to the park, i'm meeting up with some friends." he tells me

"okay, but stay out of trouble. i don't wanna go to a foster home." she told her brother but all he did was nod and walk out.

Amelia phone buzzed as soon as he left.

migueldiazz has followed you on instagram

She smiled at herself, this man must've done a lot of research to find her instagram.

hello amelia, i'm sorry about today.
hope you're okay though :)
                                 hey miggy, it's okay! u didn't know
                                     i am not okay. super bored :((
you and i both 😂
do you wanna facetime?
we can work on the homework
together, if that's fine :)
yes! here's my number
(xxx)xxx-xxxx

unknown person has texted you
ameliaaaaa
facetime meee

miguel 🥊 wants to facetime you

She answered after a few rings, "hello bestieee"

"i thought you weren't going to answer," miguel says laughing and amelia shook her head.

They facetime for two hours to do homework and then talk about their own things. Where Amelia found out Johnny lives close to Miguel. Like literally in-front of him.

"miguel, come and eat now," says an older later

"okay ya-ya, i have to go amelia, i'll see you
tomorrow." he says before hanging up.

Amelia texted robby to see if he's fine and he just responds with, "i'm fine." what a dry texter.

She rolled her eyes and made herself some ramen noodles, and they were fireee.

Amelia sat down to binge watch The good doctor, and accidentally fell asleep.

"AMELIA wake up!" robby yelled at her the next morning.

"i'm up i'm up," she said getting up and going to get ready for school.

Robby took her to school and left as soon as she got out since he was suspended on the second day already.

He felt like a bad example to his younger sister.

Amelia didn't think he was. She knew what to get from him and what not to get from him. She admired him. Since they were young, Robby had always been there for her. He had always protected her.

One time, a kid at school kept bullying Amelia, Robby had enough of seeing his sister crying and went to punch the kid right in the nose. The kid never came back, and no one bullied Amelia ever again.

Amelia walked to school to her locker hoping Miguel was there already. She didn't want to be alone while they waited for the school bell to ring.

"goodmorning miguel," she said scaring the boy who was on his phone

"goodmorning to you too," he smiled back, "let's go with demetri and eli." he told her and she nodded.

When they went to them, demetri was telling eli about a new comic book that was coming tomorrow. Eli was listening to him and looked very excited.

"hellooo," ssid miguel and amelia

"oh hey," demetri said and eli just smiled.

The four talked about the tons of homework they had already gotten on the first day and how unfair that was.

Eli and Amelia found out they had their first class together today so they walked together.  Eli was a bit nervous, he never really looked at Amelia in the face. He would walk with his head down.

"i don't bite you know?" Amelia told him trying to make a conversation, he just let out a small giggle.

"you have a very nice style eli, i'm gonna go steal your clothes," she said joking about stealing

"you can have some," he told her quietly

"oh no no. i couldnt," amelia said and he just smiled at her looking at her finally.

"sit next to me?" amelia asked him and he nodded and sat next to her at table all the way behind.

The teacher didn't really do anything, she just gave them papers and made them sign the attendance.

Eli became more comfortable with Amelia during that period. He liked the way she tried to talk to him and didn't judge him. He felt like she was his safe person.