t͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡

Skip to last day of school

it had been 3 months since Amelia had moved into her dads apartment. Her life was going amazing, she hung out with Robby every now and then. She would see him at school as well.

Had a close bond with Miguel and Demetri, even if hawk hated demetri.

Her and Hawk were doing good but every now and then they would fight a lot. Nothing they couldn't control.

It was rhe last day though, no more stress. Parties, training, hang outs. It was going to be on of the best summer she was going to have.

"so are we still going after testing?" miguel asked the couple

"hell yeah," amelia smiled, "meet us here because hawk is our ride," she laughed

"alright bet," he said walking away, "oh and and good luck on the exams!" he yelled

"thanks you too!" she smiled and turned to hawk, "come on or we'll be late"

"i'm going," he said closing his car and locking it. he walked with celeste to their last class of the school year. To take the last exam of the year.

Everyone was only going for two hours, so they would have the day pretty chill after the exam.

After school, Miguel, Hawk, and Amelia would be going to the beach to surf.

They had been wanting to do so all year.

Amelia had invited Robby, but since he hated miguel he declined.

Amelia sat in her desk and hawk in his. The teacher had separated the desks, so that no one would cheat. 

They both finished early and would know the results by the end of the day. They had mostly done good on all, they (the three) all studied together.

As soon as the bell rung, everyone left. Crowds were full and no space to move. Everyone just wanted to get out.

The couple got our quickly and waited for miguel in the car.

When he finally got there Hawk had to comment.

"took you a sweet ass time," hawk laughed

"you know, gotta make out with as many girls as i could," miguel joked

"gross." amelia laughed.

The three went to a beach that was far away from school so that they didn't deal with anyone from school.

"you guys," amelia turned to the boys as hawk was parking

"what?" miguel asked her looking up from his phone

"there's a new hot girl in town," she smiled, "it's ur time to shine,"

"i don't even know if she's hot and you're already telling me to shoot my shot?"

"exactly, right hawk? i'm right?" she turned to her boyfriend

"yeah or you'll be stuck being the third wheel alllllll summer," he said turning off the car.

"exactly, and that will extremely suck," amelia laughed getting off the car and gettibg her surfboard.

Miguel shook his head and laughed and they all went surfing. It was a fun experience and wouldn't have asked for a better one.

When they finished they sat on the sand for a little to rest. While Jacob and Amelia were basically cuddling.

"do you have a picture of her?" miguel asked amelia who nodded and showed him a picture of tory.

"dude she's hot," hawk told him making amelia tense up

Miguel gave him a what the fuck look

"but not as hot as amelia," he laughed kissing her forehead.

"why thank you," she smiled "thought i had to fight you" she laughed

"how do you know she's here?" miguel asked amelia

"i know my ways," she laughed, "can we go eat something? i'm hungry" she told them and they nodded.

They went to the burger place, Ruby's. They ate a whole lot of fries and shakes. Maybe too much.

When they were done miguel went home and the two went to hawks place.

His mom wasn't going to be there tonight, and johnny trusted hawk. They had a "sleep over" for the first time in months.

And the two knew exactly what they wanted to do.