Chapter Three

(same day)

Hazels POV

Me and Chlo walk over to Toms car because Chlo and Mika are his step-Daughters and they live with him. I see Bolton so I want to say good bye. "Hold on I'm just going to say goodbye to Bolton" I say and Chlo and Tom smirk and Mika sighs and gets in the car. I run over to Bolton and he hugs me. "goodbye I will see you tomorrow" I say and he kisses me. "goodbye babe see you tomorrow" He says and we kiss passionately and I see my mum walking out of school with Eddie. I run over to mum and she smiles at me when she notices me. "Bye mum I will see you tomorrow" I say and she nods and hugs me. "bye honey stay safe" She says and I smile and look at Eddie. "Goodbye Mr Lawson" I say and he say good bye. As I walk away to go back to Toms car I hear mum shout something. "REMEMBER I WILL BEHEAD YOU IF YOUR LATE TO SCHOOL" Mum shouts causing so many students to laugh and I see Chlo and Tom laughing. "ALRIGHT YOUR MAJESTY" I shout back and she laughs and blows me a kiss and I blow her a kiss back. I get into Toms car and sits next to Mika. "haha I cant believe your mum said that" Chlo says laughing. "yeah well she's being serious so lets not be late tomorrow" I say being serious but then I laugh. Tom starts the car and we drive off. "so are you and Bolton together?" Mika asks and I smile at her. "yeah" I answer. "you could do much better than him" Mika admits and Chlo glares at her. "Mika don't say that" Tom scolds "Don't worry about her Hazel" Chlo says and smile. "I don't care what people say to me because its my life and no ones opinion matters except from my mums obviously" I admit and Mika rolls her eyes. "yes Hazel great attitude" Tom says.

Rachels POV

Me and Eddie get in my car and drive to mine. "Eddie you don't have to stay with me" I tell him as I start the car. "I know, but I want to because I don't want you alone with that scumbag around" He says. "thank you" I say and he looks at me while I'm driving. "its okay Rachel". My phone starts to ring and I give it to Eddie to answer it for me and put it on speaker so I can drive.

The phone call-

Rachel- Hello?

Steph- Hey Rachel its me Steph *Rachel and Eddie look at each other and Rachel carry's on to drive*

Rachel- Oh hello Steph is everything okay?

Steph- I just called to say that I've made some more lesson plans after our talk today *Me and Eddie smirk at each other*

Rachel- Great! well done Steph, but what's the catch

Steph- I would like to request a day off tomorrow *Eddie rolls his eyes*

Rachel- Why may I ask

Steph- I'm doing a French course at a university tomorrow *me and Eddie look at each other shocked*

Rachel- Wait really

Steph- Yeah because to be honest I could do with getting better at my French

Rachel- That's amazing Steph and yeah you have the rest of the week off for doing the course

Steph - thanks Rachel, goodbye

Rachel- Goodbye

Eddies POV

Me and Rachel go into her house and it is really neat and there are loads of photos of her and Hazel on the wall and I can tell two girls live here though haha but its alright. Her house is really nice I got to admit. "do you want tea? coffee? water?" Rachel asks me while she walks into the kitchen. "yes please could I have a coffee" I ask and she nods. I here her groan and I walk into the kitchen. "what's wrong" I ask and I see her washing up. "Hazel didn't wash up after her breakfast even though I asked her to" She moans and I laugh a bit. "your house is nice" I state and Rachel smiles at me as she empty's the water out of the sink. After Rachel made me a coffee and made her self some orange juice we sat in the living room on the sofa. "so John is Hazels dad" I question and Rachel sighs and puts her glass of orange juice down. She crosses her legs while on the sofa and turns to face me. "yeah he is" she says a bit sadly because she hates him. "why didn't you just leave him" I ask and she looks up at me and frowns. "he um blackmailed me a lot, he said he would expose my past to everyone" She says and I grit my teeth. I know about Rachels past because a incident that happened a year ago. "how did you leave him then" I ask concerned. "he went to prison that's how I got away from him" she says and looks down at her hands. "he went to prison because he murdered someone" Rachel adds and she looks at me and my eyes are wide. "he's a complete nutjob how is he out of prison" I question. "I don't know, I didn't know he got out until today obviously" She says and a tear falls from her eye and I wipe it away. "I'm just quite scared because he is capable of anything" Rachel admits and my heart is hurting for her. "I know but its okay now because I'm here and I'm going to help you get rid of him" I say and she frowns at me. "how" she asks. "well I'm going to gather some information about his past and what he's done to people and you and I'm going to make some of my mates that work for the government hopefully get rid of that scum" I say confidently and Rachel weakly smiles at me. I hug her and at first she's stiff but then she melts into my embrace. Me and Rachel order pizza and watch films for the rest of the night.

Hazels POV

Right now me and Chlo are in her room and we are doing each others hair and we get into our pyjama's and go downstairs to watch a movie and eat. We go into the living room and we put on the film 'the wizard of Oz'. As were about to watch it Tom comes in and gives us some dinner to eat while watching the film and he sits on the other sofa next to us and he decides to watch the film with us and so does Mika (she sits next to Tom). After the film ends me and Chlo go back upstairs to her room and sit on her bed. "sooo how is Bolton so far" She asks me and I blush a bit. "I really like him, is so hot" I answer and she squeals. "Omg ahhh I cant believe you already have a boyfriend especially Bolton" Chlo says and I smile at her and hide my face in a pillow. She laughs and lays down next to me while I'm looking at the ceiling thinking of Bolton. "you know I'm glad were friends" she says and I look at her and give her a bright smile. "me too" I say. "lets be bestfriends" She suggests and I sit up and so does she. I hug her. "yes of course BESTIE" I Say and we both laugh. While were listening to music my phone starts to ring. We pause the music and I answer the phone and its my mum.

Rachel and Hazels phone call-

Hazel- Hey mum everything okay?

Rachel- Yeah everything is okay I was just phoning to check up on you because its 10Pm

Hazel- Oh okay and I'm fine thank you, were having so much fun *Chlo throws a pillow at me and it hits me in the face*

Hazel- OY *I throw the pillow back*

Rachel- Everything okay? *confused because the phone got hit by something*

Hazel- Yeah Chlo just threw a pillow at me *laughs*

Rachel- Oh okay anyways I will let you go now, don't stay up too late love you night sweetie

Hazel- Love you too night mum

Chlo's POV

Me and Hazel stay up and talk about random things and we paint our nails and we decide to finally go to bed at 1AM because Rachel will kill both me and Hazel if were late tomorrow.

Eddies POV

Its around 11PM now and me and Rachel are still watching Tv on the sofa and I feel Rachels head fall onto my shoulder. I look at her and notice that she's fallen asleep. She's gorgeous to be honest but I don't want to ruin our friendship. I pick her up and take her to her room. (I know its her room because she gave me a grand tour lol). I lay her down on her bed and pull the sheets over her so that she doesn't get cold. I go back downstairs and get comfy on the sofa. (Rachel gave me pillows and a duvet). The sofa is very comfortable so its good. Before I fall asleep I check that the front door and back door is locked and then I lay down , turn the Tv off and I then fall asleep.