Chapter Seven

TW- Mature scenes

Around 5Weeks Later

What happened in the last 5Weeks:

Rachel has started to feel happier. Hazel and Bolton are still together but haven't been around each others house yet. Chlo, Janeece and Hazel have been hanging out a lot.

Hazels POV

Its 4PM and me and Mum are still at school in her office because she's looking at some files. "Mum how long left I want to go home" I say while looking at my phone. "couple more minutes sweetie" Mum answers while placing some files into the filing cabinet. My phone vibrates and I look and I see I have a message.

Bolton and Hazels Messages-

Bolton- Hey babes do you want to go on a date tonight?

Hazel- I will ask my mum :) but I would love to!

Bolton- Good! If your allowed I will pick you up at 8PM

Hazel- Okie Thankyou :) I will ask now :3

Hazels POV

I'm smiling and mum tilts her head at me. "what are you smiling so much about?" Mum asks while raising a eyebrow (in a joke way). "could I go out tonight?" I ask and she sits at her desk while looking at me. "I don't know hun you have chores" She says and I frown. "please mum" I ask again. "why? what are you going to do" she asks. "Bolton wants to take me on a date at 8pm" I state and she smirks at me. "oooo" She teases. "pleaseeee" I beg. "okay okay but you have to be at home at 10Pm because school tomorrow" She says smiling. "thank you so much!" I say and I grab my phone.

Hazel and Bolton Messages-

Hazel- I'm allowed! xx

Bolton- Great!

Hazel- What should I wear?

Bolton- Something nice but warm!

Hazel- Oooo okay! I'm excited

Bolton- same :) I will pick you up at 8Pm and do not eat dinner

Hazel- Okie see you tonight! x

No ones POV

Rachel stands up from her desk and knocks a vase on the floor and it smashes. "shit" She says and starts to pick up the glass. "here let me help" Hazel says. "no darling because its sharp" Rachel says while tiding the mess up. "right all done" Rachel says. "lets go home and get you ready, what do you need to wear?" Rachel asks while her and Hazel lock the office door. "Something nice but warm" Hazel says smiling. "oooo a outside date" Rachel says smirking. Rachel and Hazel get in the car and go home. When they get home Hazel runs upstairs and has a shower and gets changed into the clothes that she will wear on the date.

This is what Hazel is wearing for the date-