Chapter Eight

3Weeks Later

Hazels POV

I wake up to feeling sick. I look at the time and its 7Am. I quickly get up and run to the bathroom and throw up into the toilet. "Haz" Mum asks and she comes into the bathroom all dressed and ready for the day. "oh darling" She says and kneels down and holds my hair back. I keep throwing up and then I sit back up and lean against the wall. "I'm going to check your temperature" Mum says and she goes into the cupboard and pulls out a thermometer and places it in my mouth but I don't have a temperature. "hm weird" She says. "I feel better now" I admit and mum helps me stand up. "okay, do you want to stay off school today?" Mum asks. "no thanks, I feel better now" I say and I brush my teeth and mum goes back downstairs and I get dressed into my school uniform and I go downstairs. I just realised that my period is around 3weeks late I'm really scared because I think I may be pregnant.

Rachels POV

"Princess are you ready yet?" I shout up the stairs and Hazel comes downstairs and I give her a bottle of water and a apple and we both get into the car to go to school. We both get out of the car and Hazel goes really pale. I quickly rush over to her and hold her shoulders and I look at her. "Hazel are you alright" I ask and she doesn't answer me. "Hazel" I say again. "oh, yeah I'm okay just dizzy" She answers and I hug her and we both walk into the school and go into the staffroom. Oh by the way, me and Eddie broke up because it was not working and he has left the school because he said it would be better for us. I'm going to miss him but I guess he was right. "Hello everyone" I say and all the staff say hello. I go and sit down next to Izzie and Davina. Hazel goes over to the table at the back of the room and she goes on her phone. "is she okay" Izzie asks looking over at Hazel. "I think so, but this morning she felt dizzy and was sick but she said she felt much better and hasn't been sick since so it may have been something she ate" I say and she nods. "I have her in my class today so I will keep a eye on her" Izzie says. "yes please" I say. The bell for class goes off and all the staff and me and Hazel go off our separate ways.

Hazels POV

As im walking to my French class I bump into Maxine and Chlo. Maxine is also one of my close friends now. "hey guys" I announce my self and they come over to me. "hey Haz" Maxine says and so does Chlo. "Guys at break could we go to town I need to go to the shop" I ask. "yeah sure, I need to get a drink anyways" Chlo says and we all go to our French class. "Bonjour Hazel, Chlo, Maxine" Steph says while we all walk into the class and sit down. Miss Haydock (Steph) gives all of us our books and we need to write a story, any story in French. So I write a horror story and I think I done quite well. The bell goes for next class and as I walk towards art, Someone wraps their arms around my waist from behind me and i realise that its Bolton. "hey" I say smiling and I turn around and kiss him. "hey babes" He says and we kiss again. As were kissing I feel a book get lightly slapped on my head and I turn around and see Mum walk past holding a book. Jeez Mum just caught me and Bolton snogging. "hahaha Ms Mason just caught youz kissing" Maxine laughs. Chlo and Maxine are laughing because my mum slapped me on the head with a book so I just roll my eyes and me and Bolton hold hands and walk to our Art class. I walk in and I sit at my seat. The bell for break goes off so, me, Chlo and Maxine all walk to the bus stop trying not to get caught and we get on the bus and go to town. As we were in Asda we walk over to the pregnancy tests. "why are we here?" Maxine asks confused. "OMG no way Hazel! do you really think?" Chlo asks and I look at them and nod slightly. "Omg Ms Mason is going to kill you" Maxine says. "probably" I say and I grab 3 Pregnancy tests and we all pay for the stuff and get back to school. "Where have you lot been? " Miss Shackleton (Davina) asks. "oh uhhhh-" I say and she burrows her eyebrows at me. "we just needed to go to the shop because Hazel needed sugar because she felt dizzy" Chlo lies and Miss Shackleton nods very suspicious of us and we all go back to lesson but I go to the bathroom and so does Chlo.

Me and Chlo walk into the bathroom and I go to the toilet and shut the door as Chlo stands outside where the sinks are in the bathroom. "I'm so nervous" I say. "its okay Haz just breath" Chlo says through the door. I take all 3 and they ALL say pregnant.. I start to cry uncontrollably. "I'm pregnant" I say sobbing and I hear Chlo run out of the bathroom.

Chlo's POV

I run as fast as I can to Miss Masons office and I run in and I see that she's talking with a student in her office but I don't care so I just run in. When I run in she looks up at me. "Chlo? could you wait outside" Miss Mason says. "Hazel is in one of the toilets crying and panicking and she wont come out" I say not wanting to tell her the news. Miss Mason quickly stands up and we both run to the bathroom and Miss Mason runs in and I don't go in, I stand outside of the girls toilets so no one can enter.

Rachels POV

I run into the bathroom and I hear Hazel crying uncontrollably and hyperventilating. "Hazel open the door" I say but she doesn't. "HAZEL" I shout and she unlocks the door and she's sitting on the toilet floor so I help her get up and she sits on the counter where the sinks are. I hold Hazel in a hug and she cries even more. "Baby what's wrong please tell me" I ask and she shakes her head and I can see she's having trouble to breath. "Haz- Haz follow my breathing" I order and she looks at me. "in....out and In.... out" I instruct and she starts to breath more stable. "Now Hazel please tell me what's going on" I ask and she gets down off of the counter and passes me a bag. As I'm about to look in the bag she starts to cry even more and she says "I'm sorry mum". I open the bag and I take out the 3 things that are in the bag. As soon as I see what they are my stomach drops. "oh my god" I say and I drop the bag with the positive pregnancy tests in. Tears fall down my face and I face Hazel. I'm speechless. "hazel-" I start but I cant carry on with the sentence. Hazel falls to the ground sobbing and I kneel down and hold her in a hug as I cry a bit. "oh princess" I say and I rub her back. "mum I'm so sorry *sob* I understand if you hate me now" Hazel says sitting up and I shake my head and I hold both of her hands. "Hazel I do not hate you! I'm here for you 100%. I'm not going to lie but I am disappointed but your my baby girl and I'm here for you I love you so much and nothing will change that" I say and I start to cry even more and so does she.

Chlo's POV

I'm outside of the bathroom and I hear Ms Mason and Hazel crying. Mum and Davina walk past and they hear the cries and come up to me. "what's going on Chlo?" Mum asks really concerned. "Ms Mason and Hazel are in there" I say and mum and Davina go into the bathroom.

No ones POV

Izzie and Davina go into the toilets and see Rachel and Hazel standing in the middle of the room hugging and crying. "Rachel what's going on?" Davina asks. "Hazel is pregnant" Rachel admits and she wipes her tears and Hazels tears. "Oh dear" Davina says. "come here Haz" Izzie says and Izzie hugs Hazel. "everything will be okay I promise you" Izzie tells Hazel and she nods.