chapter 2

KUROO'S POV
    •I don t understand ...why was I stunned..that was my reason on why I wanted to meet him right?.Why was I standing there,I guess I cast down Kenma by my stupid actions once again.Sigh..maybe I can talk with the chibi-chan after the match but for now I should go inside before the coach gets mad.
Once I got in the gym I see the shrimp super energetic..so the rumour was half true heh..I should go apologize to Kenma for now.
AFTER THE MATCH
All the match I couldn't keep my eyes off of him..I was dumbfolded by how amazing he is..his strength..energy..reflexes..how quick he can run..everything just..woah I can t find the words
"BOKE HINATA BOKE DO BETTER NEXT TIME!" I hear this blue hair guy..with um a box milk? the f*ck?..OH now is my time to talk to the tangerine
"Hm?." I heard Kenma saying something but I couldn't understand what he said..he caught my wrist..what does he want now?
"..." Kenma remain silent and just gave me a death glare..what??for what, I didn t do anything wrong this time.
"Is there anything wrong Kenma?" I asked..I wanted to make it in time so the Shrimpy doesn t leave.
"You can't." Kenma said..he looked like he wanted to kill me..I got a shiver on my back,never knew Kenma was this scary.
"What?.." I added.
"I know you want to go to Shoyo.You can t." Kenma said frowning..but why can t I? What s so special if I wanna talk to him
"Huh?" I added
"He doesn t...he doesn t like Alphas..like you" Kenma said after he sighed..they left anyways..I was too late.But what does he man by 'alphas like..me?' Wait..It shouldn't even involve me with his problems I haven t even talked to him properly.I saw Kenma going after the chibi-chan..he looked panicked I wonder what did Kenma told him.

KENMA'S POV
               •After taking care of Kuroo I needed to go to Shoyo..he was waiting for a while.
     "Kenmaaa!!" Hinata said cheerful as always
     "Shoyo.. please be careful.." I said a little bit concerned..
     "Huh..what do u mean Kenma san! And who was the boy with black hair..the rooster one!"
I stayed silent for some minutes before I thought of an idea..a big lie..but I had to make it,for shoyo sake though..I hope I won't make it worse.
"Well that rooster is our captain aka Kuroo-san..and he bad mouthed you so I suggest you to avoid him as much as possible Shoyo,I don t want you to be hurt again.."I finally said to him..but expectedly Shoyo panicked?..I could tell that his happyness was sinking It turned out quickly after into sorrow..I feel so bad for lying about it but I can t go back now.
"He..he was the one who...did..it?.." I could tell he was about to sob..his tears were about to slide down.I knew him too much for not knowing how he feels.
ring ring ring ring - šäWãrAśęNàī  KìMí  Wã  šHöJô  Nâ  ñÖ?  böKù  Wa  ÿARiçHiñ  BįCChī. ńO  oSû  Dà. YO  ÃaH  śËTśUMĀ  RËtaÍÑ kĮMÏ  Nö. NĒñńMåKÙ. nÖ--
... wow it was pure silence.
"Shoyo I told you to change that ringtone.."I said
"Heh..I guess you can t help it it s catchy" Shoyo said a little bit giggling while wiping his tears that have fallen..I guess the call made him laugh at least but I know from who it is ugh.
"Let me respond it" Shoyo went outside,I went after him but before I looked behind to see Kuroo still staring at us..he will be a burden in the future but I should get going for now.

A/n:Who was on the phone with Hinata? What is Kuroo thinking about the situation? Why did Kenma lie about Kuroo?