chapter 5

KUROO'S POV
                        I can already tell what s about to happen to me..I won t see another training for some weeks after this.I hope he didn't know what I was really trying to find.Kenma pulls me after a wall..it really is a strange place,why would they hang here?..ugh the more I stay here the more questions I have.
        "So..you followed us here?" Kenma said.I stayed silent,I couldn't bring myself,what excuse do I even have for following them?I can t just say I was bored,he wouldn t believe it anyway.
      "You followed us here." Kenma repeated with a cold voice...brrr...😭
    "Well..um..I guess we can say that." I said quickly before Kenma could get any more mad at me than he already is.
    "Was it.." He made another long pause..ugh.Why does he always make me wait.. "..for maybe..Shoyo?" In my head I literally choked.Me? To follow them for the tangerine? Pfft..nah.
   "What? no." I said without hesitation.
   "Got any better excuse then?" He added..oh..I wished he didn't question me that.
   "Well um..I wanted to know where you guys were going together because as the captain I was worried?"
   "Pfft good joke.The captain excuse as always Kuroo,really?" He looked me straight to the eyes..he got mad mad.
  "I can already tell you like my Shoyo,rooster head.But if you think that just because we are childhood best friends means you can get to him then you are totally wrong,don t even try to talk to him,I don t want Shoyo to be more scared because you will tell him one of your stupid  pick up lines like  'If you were a concentration gradient,I'd go down on you' like who the fawk uses them?" He said looking angry at me..
"..I mean I haven't thought of that one but I will write it down."
"WHAT THE FAWK KUROO I WAS JOKING DON T WRITE IT DOWN! Ugh anyways back to the main subject,seriously don t talk to him I don t want him to fall for you." What?..me falling for a shrimp? no way.I am just interested on what he s doing,I don t see anything wrong and sometimes I can t figure out what Kenma means but that joke was good I will write it later but for now I need to find a way to 'evaporate'.
"Oh before I go,Kuro..I told Hinata something veryyy interesting about you so if you won t avoid him,he will definitely be the one to distant from u,see ya around Kurooster" And I see Kenma waving to me grinning....𝙤𝙝 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙢𝙖,𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩,𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

𝙤𝙝 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙢𝙖,𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩,𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

     For now I should leave before he changes his mind...and like that I was gone.

Note: srry for not posting,next chapter will contain some interesting things about Shoyo,maybe his past as well until then hope u enjoyed reading my fanfic:) have a great day/night!😌✌️