chapter 3

KUROO'S POV
                      •I was looking at them..I wanted to hear their conversation but I couldn't..I wanted to know what made the shrimp that shocked and cry...OH,Kenma saw me..he made me a sign that I should leave them alone but I couldn't I had to know what happened, I am the captain after all so I need to help them:).
      I eventually followed them obviously and I couldn't tell what Kenma was saying it was a conversation I couldn't understand much from it but he was trying to cheer up the shrimp I wonder what happened...Before I could realize I was hiding behind a bush, I know I shouldn't follow them but I want answers...after a while we arrived somewhere....I-...who are these--
            So I went after them..I was a little confused on how Kenmq didn't notice me yet and where we are..it look like a dark alleyway.What are they doing here alone?? What is--....Before I could continue I saw them..I didn't knew knew them but I feel like I saw them before--

HINATA'S POV
               •I saw from who the call was from..I couldn't ..I couldn't respond it,I guess I will call them later..hopefully.Now we are going to meet with our childhood friends,I really missed them,Kenma wanted for us to hang out so I could clear my mind..My childhood friends were one of the few people I most trusted,I can t wait to see them again.
   "Shoyo we arrived,let s go" Kenma said with a slight smile..trying to make me feel better,I am lucky to have him.
I nodded and went after Kenna to catch up.For those who don t know them..

This is Ito her name means thread,she s an only child in a rich family

This is Ito her name means thread,she s an only child in a rich family..she always hated it.Her personality is well mysterious and rude at first but after you meet her she s more open with her emotions and teases you,especially me.She s an alpha and likes playing the guitar.

                         this is Asami,her name means morning beauty,her dad left her mother when she was only 7

this is Asami,her name means morning beauty,her dad left her mother when she was only 7..she doesn t seem that affect by it.Her personality is determined,sweet,she likes affection,and she s nervous around new people.She always liked singing.She s an Omega.

She s an Omega

Ah..this is Ezume,he s name means pure water ,he s more introverted but he can be a wise and jealous boy too:) He likes video games and usually Kenma plays with him on their PSP.Because he was a loner as a kid he developed a liking in guitars.He s an alpha.

He s an alpha

Heh..this is Namiyo,he s name means wave man,he s the most social of all of us and very popular,he usually flirts with me and I always find it funny.He is neglected by his mother and was bullied so he wanted to change into his opposite self.As he wanted to find a way to express his anger he started playing the drums.He s an alpha too.

back to the story ig:)
STILL HINATA'S POV
•I wave to everyone and I feel someone hugging me from behind.I was startled at first but eventually I recognize who it was.
"Hiya,toots,how are you feelinggg~" I hear Namiyo whispering in my ear..this dude is never leting me to breath, he always finds a way to make me blush.
"Idiot,leave Shoyo alone"I hear Ito screaming at Namiyo
"Awhh~ don t be like this Ito-san~" I still hear Namiyo talking close to my ear..oh god make him stop this...
Ezume gets off of his PSP and says "It's not like Shoyo-kun is all red right now."
Kenma slaps Namiyo to get him off of me before i faint from all the blushing and embarrassment.
"Kenma-kun don t be like this,Sho-chan liked it" Namiyo laughs after saying this..they are teasing me again.
"I mean he isn t wrong with that" Asami-chan giggles..Ahhh they are makung me more embarrassed.
  "Don t be foolish and stoo flirting with Shoyo,let s just go" Ito said done with everything✌️😀.
  "Whatever you say but I won t stop" I was about to say something until I feel Namiyo s hand..ia he holding my..my hand? AGHHHHH HSHSSJWJ
"Anything wrong midget?"Namiyo said smirking
"Oiii stop making fun of my heightttt"I said pouting

KUROO'S POV
         ..Who are these people and why is Kenma and the shrimp hanging out with them? WAIT is he holding hands with the shrimp??
crack crack
    oh no..I broke a branch by mistake hopefully they won t find m--
  "Huh? G-guys do you think someone is..following us?.." Her voice is trembling..d*mn it.
"How about we go see it together Asami-san?" Oh no..those girls are coming over and--
aRghh-
How can a girl be so strong..i am on the ground and the other nameless people come over..at least that boy let go of the shrimp.OH NO WHAT IF KENMA SEES ME..
"Who is this dude?"
"Is h-he after us?"
"Meh"
"He s attractive not gonna lie but he s our stalker😔"
  "KUROO??" I hear Kenma screaming...this is not gonna be good.