chapter 4

KENMA'S POV
•"KUROO?! "The f*ck he s doing here..not even here I can be without him.Ugh,I thought I told him to stop chasing us.You might as well talk to a brick wall and they would listen to me more.Now I have to deal with his b*llshit..again.😐
"Well hello to you too Kuroo-san." I say already tiring of what I am gonna hear.
"I-..um..you..yea..speak..you..alone?..um" I never noticed that he was 'dressed' in sweat and stuttering? The most known captain of Nekoma stuttering? Well this is new..maybe I can benefit of this situation and mock him,like when will I ever get this occasion again.
"You want to talk with me..alone?" I said smirking a bit
"Um..yea." He added
"After you..Kuroo..come after us and followed us here..I wonder for what..or more exactly for who did you chase after?" I said looking at Kuroo and after glancing at Hinata.Kuroo understands what I mean huh? Well..
"Oh..it s the honored distinguished brilliant wise captain of Nekoma blushing? Oh..blushing maybe at.." I made a stoppage before continuing "..Hinata..?" everyone went quiet and glimpse bitter and irritated.Ahh I haven t got this entertainment in a while.He s not gonna leave that easy now.I peek at Hinata recognize that..look..no..I could already know what he s thinking about..Hinata why him from everyone..never been more dispirited.😐 Now I need to do something..oh yea I forgot what we were doing.
"Well..I guess we can talk alone."I assert a little bit laughing but I can't help it,Kurro is such an idiot for coming after us he should know what will happen if he follows us.I snatch Kuroo's hand and went after the building so no one can eavesdrop to our conversation that will be...very intriguing.

.