pg saiouma, again

PLS I LOVE THEM SM IM SORRY I HAVE BRAINROT this is based off the picture above (credits to manos-art on tumblr)

I wonder where Saihara-Chan is? He said we would go to his house after school and play video games. At that moment he ran up to me holding a bag from Game Stop. I tiled my head. "Where and why did you get that? Don't you have enough video games?" He laughed.

"Nope!" He's so cute. I blushed a bit, of course going unnoticed by my boyfriend. I'm gonna get teased about that. "I got so many new games! I'm excited. Aren't you excited? I got Little Big Planet 3, Towerfall, oh! oh! I also got.." He continued to rant about the games he got the entire way to his house. It was cute, yes, but it's a 20 minute walk to his house. I asked a few questions from time to time about the games. By the time we reached his house he had explained about half the games in the bag thoroughly (there was like 20).

"So! Which one do you wanna play first?" Shumai asked me as we walked up the stairs. I thought for a moment.

"Hmm.. Little Big Planet?" He smiled brightly. It was almost too bright.

"Okay! I'll go put it in the PS4." When we got to his room, I flopped onto his Kyoko bedsheets and buried my face into his pillow. He giggle at this. "You're so cute Koki!" I blushed hard and dug my face further into the pillow.

"Shut up..." Shuichi laughed and continued to download the game. I ended up falling asleep.

About 2 hours later

When I finally woke up, I was on my side and I had a blanket over me. Shuichi smiled when he noticed I was awake. "Hey! You're up! Do you wanna play the game now? Or I can make us something to eat. I went out to bye some things while you were asleep." I yawned an sat up.

"We can play now... Sorry I slept. You should have woken me up..." Saihara smiled at me.

"But you're so cute while sleeping! I just couldn't bear to disturb you." The TV was already on and Shuichi had a controller in his hand.

"Were you already playing?" The TV lit up with the main menu of Lttle Big Planet 3. Ouma had thought that he was already playing, but in reality Shuichi had just set up the game so it was ready when Ouma woke up.

"Hm? Nope!" He seemed so cheery. Usually this would overwhelm Kokichi but he had gotten so used to it. Saihara handed Ouma a controller and Ouma layed on his stomach with his chin resting on the top of Saiharas head.

Time skip a couple of hours

When Saihara saw that Ouma's character had stopped moving he looked up to him to see that he was asleep. He smiled a bit and turned off the console. Saihara layed Ouma down so that he could be more comfortable. He checked the time and it was around 11 PM. Saihara turned off the light and got into bed with Ouma. He kissed the top of the smaller ones head. "I love you Ouma..."

Ouma made a little noise before replying with "I love you too Saihara.."