😦 pg saiouma AGAIN

bruh at this point its just pg saiouma oneshots💔

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! You worthless piece of shit you just get in my way!" I flinched at his words. Why? Why is he treating me like this? What did I do?

"Babe, please-" I trembled, trying, practically begging for him to stop. Why doesn't he ever stop?

"Don't call me that! You slut, don't you dare call me that! Going around sleeping with other guys!?" Oh. He thinks i slept with him?

"I didn't sleep with him! Saihara-kun's just a friend!" This is it. He's gonna kill me. He raised his hand to slap me. Wam! A red hand mark. Right on my cheek. I'm done. I've had enough of his bullshit. I walked away. I grabbed my bag, that had essentials and walked out of there. I didn't even look back at him! Who's that? I can't see anything. Everything's blurry. I didn't even realize I was crying. Is that Saihara-kun?

"O-Ouma-kun! Are you okay? Who did this to you? Was it him? I swear to god, I'll kill him!" It was Saihara-kun.

"Saihara-kun, I'm okay! Don't worry about me." I felt so bad making him worry. I don't deserve to make him feel like that. He's so kind... A little too kind at times.

Timeskip

"Ouma-kun, it's okay.." Saihara-chan was trying to comfort me... It meant a lot to me to think that he cared enough about me to even attemp to comfort me. But I was being pathetic and wallowing in my self-pity.

"No it's not! God dammit, I was worth something for once! Someone fucking love me and I loved them too. But I walked out on that like the fucking coward I am! I was worth something! No one's ever gonna love me like that again..." I rambled and I rambled like the pathetic person I was. It was honestly stupid.

"Ouma please, it's going to be okay! He didn't love you, that wasn't love. He was just using you for sex." Oh.. I guess he was... Fuck.

"Fuck.." I sobbed. Saihara visibly panicked.

"A-ah! Ouma-kun I'm sorry, please don't cry!"

ill probably so a pt2 i just need to get something out