NaeGami

In this AU the killing game did not happen and everybody knows each other from school or work or something. All characters will be aged up to 21-22

"Byakuya! Heyy-" Makoto interrupted himself by almost falling, but by some miracle catching himself. Byakuya chuckled slightly at the clumsy boy running towards him. "Don't laugh at me! Meanie..." He lightly punched togamis arm when he reached him. byakuya grabbed his hand and led him inside the entrance to the fair. when they got through, they found various rides to ride (which of course byakuya had to tease makoto by checking his height every time).

"Look at that bear! It's so cute!" makoto pointed to a small brown bear as a prize on a ringtoss game. byakuya smiled and grabbed his hand.

"do you want it?" makoto looked up at him a little confused.

"a little but-" byakuya grabbed makotos wrist and dragged him towards the game. "byakuya!"

togami set down a 5 dollar bill on the counter-thingy they have at the fair your know what im talking about. "i want to play" the worker gave him a few rings and he threw them, automatically winning said bear. makoto swore he was the god of fair games. he never lost when he was getting something for makoto. togami grabbed the bear and gave it to makoto as they took their leave.

"you didnt have to do that..." he mumbled. byakuya smiled slightly. on the outside he seemed to be this salty tall man that cared for nobody, but togami has a side only people like makoto got to see. he was kind and nice. makoto knew he cared for his friends. togami leaned down and pecked his forehead.

"i know. i wanted to." makoto smiled at that. they went on various other rides, byakuya stopping at 1 or 2 games to get something for makoto while he got food or drinks.

after the fair

"i had fun. thank you." makoto was tired, you could tell by just looking at him. they were at the fair for a good 5 or 6 hours and the sun had set. they were driving home and byakuya knew they would get home late. there wasnt a fair any time of the year where they lived so they only go every so often. they lived about 1 or 2 hours away from the fair. but they had fun every time. byakuya looked over at the short boy next to him and smiled. he was already asleep. byakuya admired every crevice, every freckle, every hair on his head. he thought he looked absolutely perfect. but makoto didnt like the way he looked and often tried to hide his freckles, or wear baggy clothing to hide his stomach. byakuya knew it was stupid, he wasnt overweight at all, actually he was a little underweight for his age. he still smiled at his boyfriend next to him and thought of a future with him. that was when byakuya got a call from none other than toko fukawa.

he picked it up hesitantly muttering a quiet "hello".

"m-master togami? where are you? i stopped by your house to see if your okay but you werent there? i-i got w-worried are you o-okay?" he and makoto were about an hour away from their house.

"yes, im fine. now get out of my damn house." he snapped. he heard a scream from toko at the sudden saltyness, which of course naegi heard. he mumbled a bit and gently opened his eyes, rubbing them.

"who are you talking to?" he asked half asleep. byakuya sighed.

"no one. dont worry about it, go back to sleep." he soothed. his calm and soothing voice always made makoto tired, and makoto was more tired than he was because of his voice.

"MASTER TOGAMI! WHOS WITH YOU? ILL SNIP THEIR FINGERS OFF! HAHAH-" he heard a bang and assumed kyoko, though he disliked her, was the only sane one and his neighbor. she heard toko screaming and rushed to his house to get her out. not because of togami, but because she knew that it was basically like makotos house too.

makoto reached to the back seat to grab togamis sweater, and put it on. it was too big on him and byakuya found that the cutest thing. makotos went back to sleep and byakuya drove in silence (except for makotos soft snores) for the rest of the hour home.

.

.

.

.

byakuya picked makoto up as you would pick up a todler and walked to the door. he unlocked it heading up the stairs and towards his room. togami set makoto down on the bed gently, trying not to wake him up. he heard a soft groan as he reached the door, about to close it. "dont... go..." byakuya smiled and walked back over to the bed, climbing in and letting makoto cluddle into his side. they slept peaceful for the rest of the night.