five

Amie's Pov-

Hawk and Miguel went to their practice, making me stay home alone for hours with nothing to do.

My grandma had gone with on of her friends to a party, and my mom was at work like always.

I decided to go to Tory's but she was at practice too so didn't bother going over.

After what felt like forever but was actually two hours, Miguel came with food, yay!

"did you miss me?" he asked as we were eating and i nodded

"i felt like it took you forever to come," i said

"well, if you wanna come to cobra kai maybe we can ask Sensei if he needs an assistant." he says smiling, "that way you're not home alone."

"really?" i ask happily and he nods, "we can go right now after we're done eating"

"great," i said smiling.

After ten minutes we went over to his sensei's apartment to ask if i could be his assistant.

"Hey sensei," miguel told him

"hello miguel.... i've seen you've moved on from Larusso," he says smiling

"ew gross, i'm his sister," i said.

he turned red, "oh. OH you're amie," he said smiling

i nodded

"what do you two want?" he asked

"can Amie here be your assistant?" miguel asks

"assistant for what?" the sensei asked

"to help around the dojo and paperwork?" miguel said

"oh yes, that's fine. i do need help. all these laws are confusing," he said

"great thanks sensei," miguel said, "oh and have a goodnight!" miguel told him before we headed back.

"do i start tomorrow?" i ask him and he nods.

Finally, something to do in this boring town.

The next morning i woke up early and had my breakfast. I wore something comfortable to the dojo. But also cute because i didn't wanna look like a mess.

"you ready?" miguel asked me

"yuppers," i said and walked with him to the dojo.

"good afternoon sensei!" miguel said as we walked in and turned to me, "take your shoes off." and i obeyed.

"amie! glad you're here, the team should start coming in soon. could you hand them these as they walk in." he said handing me black and red ties?

I nodded and handed the team their ties.

"amie! what are you doing here?" tory asked hugging me

"being helpful," i say and hug her back, making her giggle. she nodded and went to her spot and greeted miguel.

I saw hawk walking in, it made me feel weird emotions. Maybe i was getting sick.

"hey amie," he said smiling

"hello hawk," i smiled back and gave him his tie

"thanks." he said and stayed next to me, "you didn't text me yesterday?"

"i didn't know i was supposed too," i told him truthfully 

"oh." he said and walked to his spot.

weird.

The team was apparently going to coyote creek. They were gonna go against each other or black against red.