nine

Third person Pov:

The young girl desperately tried calling her lover. But it woul just go straight to voice mall.

fuck fuck fuck fuck! was all she could think

"can you please call hawk for me," the girl told her brother and he nodded the call also went to voicemail.

"please let me explain."
"hawk it wasn't what you think."
"are you okay?"
"i'm sorry."
"hawk. calm down please."
"please. call me when you can."
"you saved me. literally."

Amie texted hawk, hoping he would respond soon. The girl desperately was starting to bite her nails from the anxiety that grew onto her.

She was waiting for miguel to sober up so they could all take an uber home.

The girl kept looking at her phone, pacing back and forth.

"you look like you need a hit," a guy told him as he smoked from his bong and the girl looked at him. it was something she had tried before.

he was right, smoking would be her escape at most times. like when she didn't have anyone, when she was stressed with school, with bullying.

She went to him to smoke, she hadn't done it in a while. She was afraid she would fall into addiction again, though right now she could care less about herself. All she wanted was Hawk.

She made sure miguel nor tory saw her, she didn't want to disappoint others more.

"thanks bud," she told the guy and walked to miguel and tory again.

"the uber is here," she told them and they left with her.

"so what happened?" miguel asked

"so tory and i went dancing, and then i lost tory but i saw a friend that i had made on instagram. keep in mind, i had already told him about hawk. and we were just acting like regular friends. So he's like "hey didn't know you were here," and i was like yeah blah blah blah. We started dancing, and then he put his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. And wouldn't get off of me when i told him too. I didn't want to cause a show and tried pushing him off but he was too strong and i wasn't sober enough. and then hawk came and like his shoulder hit joey's shoulder which made him get off me. And then i ran after hawk and he speeded off." she told them feeling guilty and sick.

Miguel and tory hugged her, knowing it was going to be hard to talk to hawk. They also hugged her because she needed them.

The three got to the apartments where Amie got her car keys and drove to hawk's house. It was pretty late, but all she had to see was his car to know if he was there or not.

She got to his house, and didn't find his car. The second place he could be at would be his secret place. The place he took her too, where he would get his mind off of things.

She headed to lake where she thankfully saw his car.
She went onto the rock that they sat on and saw him.

"go away amie," he said tired with tears in his eyes

"hawk-" she said with her voice cracking. she didn't like seeing him like this.

"AMIE GO AWAY!" he yelled at her.

Amie as scared as she was wasn't going away. She needed to tell him. She needed to talk to him. Even if he didn't take a look at her.

She sat next to him and admired the city from where they were.

"i just want you to listen hawk. you don't have to say anything." she told him as she played with her fingers.

"joey and i have nothing. absolutely nothing. he's complete shit and i never want to see him again. I went dancing with tory like you know, and i lost her but i wanted to continue dancing so i did. Joey came to me and started a conversation with me. I got bored so i continued dancing and invited him to dance as FRIENDS. he knew i was with you already. i can show you the dm's. anyways, after a while of dancing he started wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck. i told him to get off and he wouldn't listen. i didn't wanna start a show either and wanted to handle it all by myself. i tried pushing him off and i couldn't hes so much stronger and heavier than i was. and then when you bumped his shoulder it took him off me." she sighed, "so thank you for that. but what you saw wasn't wanted by me. hawk i'm sorry. i never wanted to hurt you. hawk you know how much i love you." she told him and looked at him who was looking to his right.

She waited five minutes for a response, and then got up and kissed his head and walked away giving him the space he needed. She walked to her car where she blocked joey and drove off.

She didn't drive back home. She drove where she never wanted to drive too again.