six

Amie's Pov-

I screamed excitedly, that miguel came to my room running

"WHATS WRONG?" he barged in, i showed him the text that hawk just sent.

"seriously amie? i thought something was wrong," he rolled his eyes at me. "well do you like him back," he said wiggling his eyebrows

" i i i don't know, he makes me feel safe. and he's so sweet with me. but i don't know. he's definitely not like andrew," i tell him.

andrew was my ex freshman year, we were young but i was in love with him. he was the only person who didn't judge me because of my eating disorder. half way into our relationship, he started doing drugs and would abuse me whenever he felt like it. i couldn't look at anyone because there he was starting a fight with them. i felt safe but so unsafe at the same time. He even fought miguel once. my mom and grandma hated him. I of course didn't listen, i thought i knew him better. but that's basically the small part of andrew.

"oh god. i hate andrew. next time give me a trigger warning or something." he said pissed off.

"sorry." i said, "but anyways. i don't wanna ruin your guys friendship either." i said

"well you won't. i want you to be happy amie. and i mean it." he told me

"but that's your best-"

"yes. but i can share him with you," he said smiling and i smiled back.

"thanks?" i asked him shaking my head, "what do i tell him? i'm scared."

"just tell him how you feel, and if you don't like him then i'm sure he'll understand. think your thoughts out before you give him an answer." he tells me

"thanks miguel," i tell him and hug him making him hug back.

Miguel left me alone to think, so of course i turned on my music to the highest and thought out my feelings. After three hours, i finally texted hawk back. i felt bad for not replying before.

                                Hawk🥵😍
                                                                i really like you.
oh god. you scared me,
i thought you were going
to reject me.
                                                     sorry, i was making
                                                       sure of my feelings :)
it's all good,
let's go on an adventure
tomorrow?
                                                                         hell yeah!
okay! i'll pick u up
at 11 am!
            bet!
———————————————————————————

I smiled at myself, another day with him and i just by ourselves.

My grandma called me to eat dinner and i went happily.

"estas feliz para comer la sopa?" my grandma asked me confused (you're happy to eat soup?)

"tenie novio," miguel told her laughing (she has a boyfriend.)

"no tengo novio," i tell them blushing ( i don't have a boyfriend.)

" mmm okay, es el chico que se quedo la otra noche?" my grandma asks miguel ( is it the guy who stayed the other night?)

"abuela!" i say smiling

"okay sorry sorry!" she tells me laughing

I shake my head and finish my food to get my outfit ready for tomorrow. I texted Hawk to see what i needed to pack since it was an adventure.

Hawk 🧛🏻
what do i need to wear/pack?
just a bathing suit and
wear comfy shoes :)
gr8 thanks m8 :)

———————————————————————————

I pack a cute bathing suit, some towels, and my hairbrush because my hair gets tangled so fast.

I decided to go with some shorts, a cute cropped shirt, and my vans.

At around 11 pm i finally went to sleep. I was so nervous for tomorrow.

The next morning i heard my alarm go off. I went to shower and get ready and then i got breakfast.  Everyone had already ate and they were gon already. how cute. no one told me anything.

Miguel left me a note though, "went out with tory. sorry. have fun with hawk!"

hawk probably told him because i did not tell him anything.

I waited for hawk to call and he finally did as soon as i finished breakfast.

"goodmorning princess," he told me as he opened the door for me

"morning mohawk," i say smirking as i give him a hug and then get in

Hawk gets in and starts the car, "do you want some dutch bros?" he asked

"what's that?" i asked him confused

"i- its a coffee place but they have teas and lemonades too. it's really good," he tells me surprised i didn't know what that was

"yeah sounds good," i told him looking forward

He nodded and put his music on and then headed to the nearest dutch bros.

He and I both got a sunset mixer.

"this is so good i-" i tell him

"right? it's one of my favorite drinks," he tells me holds my hand while driving.

While we are going to whoever this man is taking me too we both scream out lyrics to the music he's playing.

"SAID THE WHIP LOOK FAMILIAR CUS HIS BITCH IN IT," we scream making the car next to us look at us like we were crazy and we both unplanned smiled and gave him a small wave making us both laugh.

We get to a place that looks like private property with a big lake. "are we supposed to be here?" i asked him and he nodded.

"Uhm you can change in the back with your bathing suite and i'll close my eyes," jacob told me but i shook my head no.

"i have it underneath my clothes," i smile and he smiles. he gives me some space to take off my top clothes and then just takes off his shirt.

"you ready?" he asked and i nodded.

"let's go then," and got off and went with me to an area where you could jump off of.

"do u wanna jumó off together?" he asked

"sure," i told him knowing deep down i was scared for shit.

We held hands and jumped inside the water together and then swam a bit. the water was just the perfect temperature. and so clear as well.

"this place is awesome, how did you find it?" i asked him

"i was bored one day and just wanted to ride around," he told me truthfully.

i giggled and went closer to him and wrapped my hands around his neck where he grabbed my waist with both his hands. I moved in a bit closer and looked at his lips.

"damm it amie just kiss me already." he told me and i did. it was a passionate kiss. it felt like the world revolved around us now.