mammon x reader

The days in the devildom are pretty much the same everyday, you know, the brothers fighting over stupid things and stuff, you going to school despite being a legal adult only to be treated as a college student (and maybe a meal to demons.)

Tuesday night falls on and you wanted to break this routine for a while, instead of trying to get your paperworks done you decided to bother Mammon with an offer to a movie night.

You sat on your bed to text Mammon, to see if he would agree with your plan for tonight. For you it was always fun whenever he's around, and it seems that he also finds joy in hanging out with you too.

                                                             you:                               hey mammon
⁸ ³⁰

Mammon:
what's up?
⁸ ³⁰
                                  To your suprise he replied quickly, you stared at your phone for a second, expecting him to be busy since that is what he keeps telling you.

you:
wanna watch
a movie with
me?
⁸ ³¹

Mammon:

why bother me to
watch a movie? is
it because you miss
the great Mammon?
⁸ ³¹

You don't know whether to laugh or to roll your eyes at his reply, his ego always flashes out whenever you ask his company, and you find it quite adorable.

Replying with a 'yeah sure' to boost his ego, you stood up to take a shower and prepare.

-

You knocked on Mammon's door, as if he was expecting you to come so early, he opened the door as soon as he heard your third knock.

"Ah-"

"Hey." Mammon smirks as he leans in his doorframe. Still snarky as ever, you rolled your eyes and tried getting past him despite his body covering half of the entrance to his room.

He laughs at you and you just try your best to get past him. Your not weak or whatever, you just dont want to push him too hard, his poor ego might shatter (jk)

Mammon gives up the gig and lets you in the room, looking at his white car parked in his room for the nth time.

"Will you ever bring your car outside.." You asked him.

He answered you with a sharp no, you felt dissapointed.

"..But..if you want me to take you on a drive then... sure..." He looks away with a faint pink in his cheeks.

You accept his offer, also feeling heat in your cheeks as you both look away from each other.

He clears his throat and looks back at you, asking you if you are ready to watch a movie with him.

You nod as a response, opening his tv and looking for a place to sit, once you did, you gestured Mammon to sit beside you, and he happily obliged like a puppy.

"Let's watch that one." Mammon pointed at the movie that you hovered to, it looked like a scary movie.

You realized it was a scary movie and you hover over Mammon, telling him that if the movie is too much for him he could just turn off the tv or just latch unto you incase he gets scared.

"The Great Mammon never gets afraid of scary movies (y/n), what are you talking about?" He snickered,

"Sure, whatever you say Mammon."