beelzebub x reader

"Good job Beel!" You told him as you wiped the sweat out of his face. His sports practice just ended, and you told him that you would watch him practice from time to time. 

He kisses you on your forehead as his compensation for your company. 

As you process this thought slowly and carefully, he takes the towel from your hand and continues to wipe his excess sweat.

"(Y/n)". You looked at Beel as he called your name, your hand placed on your forehead as if you were looking for yourself to have a fever. 

His smile is sweet, so lovely that you could just drop to your knees and cry on how precious he is, for a demon he's better off being an angel. 

"Thanks for being my company today, I really appreciate it." 

oh. okay.

Your heart races at his words, your cheeks flush more and you could've sworn you let out a squeal while you were at it. 

With your hand still placed on your forehead, you quickly put it to your back, gesturing a wave with your other hand, signaling to him that what you did was nothing much. 

"Anytime, Beel, I love being with you anyway." You smiled at him. You could've sworn you saw his cheeks heat up the same way yours did. 

As you both give time for each other to prepare, Beel called you out, which you responded to very quickly.

He told you he was hungry, and you fumble across your bag to check if you ever had any leftover snacks that you could give him. It wouldn't be enough, you thought, but at least it's something for him, and luckily, you found one. You always save one in case one of the brothers would ask for a little snack. It has been a habit ever since you were on earth, and it has never left you ever since. 

He thanked you as you gave him the snack you found. You could've sworn that smile kills, his smile was so sweet it wouldn't be impossible to think that he's still an angel at heart. 

As he happily ate the snacks, he sat down on the bleachers beside him, gesturing to you to sit with him as a company. Of course, you couldn't decline his offer, and proceed to sit next to him. 

"Should we.." he pointed at the door, nodding in response.

*

You decided to walk back home with Beel today, probably due to the fact that he was the only brother left at school, but either way, it was nice that you were finally able to hang out with him, sometimes he would hang out later hours in school, and by then one of the brothers would ask you a walk home. 

Beel talks about Belphie, and he seems really happy about it. He talks about how much he loves him, and it'll transition to his bad habits and how it makes him worry. He hopes that you can help him manage it though, as it won't be a problem for you to talk to him. 

Suddenly he stops. You were waiting for him to talk again when he asked you, "How's the human realm? Do you have any siblings you take care of?" 

“Um…” You trailed off.

The sound of trees rustling and both of your footsteps were the only noise that was present. He waited for your answer as both of you walked inches more towards the house. It was taking time for you to give out a response, and just as Beel was about to call your name you spoke up-

"I… I don't seem to remember." You told him, your eyes fixed on the path that both of you are walking. The fact that you don't remember is bothering, has it been a while since you went back to the human realm or…?

"You alright?" Beel asks. He opens the door for you to enter, you thanked him and never gave an answer to his question. 

He cooks your favorite food, the one that you always cook for the brothers when it’s your cooking duty and, well if you ever feel homesick…..Yeah, homesick. Is that what you feel?

I mean you surely feel homesick and sure, it's in the human realm. But something does really feel wrong, you just don't know how to pinpoint it.

You sit down at the kitchen counter as Beel prepares the ingredients for your favorite food, he asks you your preference and you help him a little with cooking. Once he is done he accompanies you to the kitchen counter, sitting beside you while you both wait for your favorite food to cool down a bit. 

"I'm sorry for worrying you, I.." You trailed off once again. "I somehow forgot my life in the human realm.." You conclude your sentence with a small chuckle. Of course this would make Beel worry more, but he doesn't know how to help, nor he doesn't have to. 

You pat him on his shoulder, telling him "It's alright, it's not your fault, also, I prefer living here anyway" You flashed him with a genuine smile this time, making him calm a bit. 

"(Y/n), please rest." He said while leaning his head on your shoulder. "I don't know if you are just tired.. But do rest, we still have a long week to go." He continues. "We can cook for my brothers tomorrow.." 

"Or you want to take a break from that too?" 

He sat up straight beside you, you shook your head as a response, he took this as an answer and kissed your forehead, as he stood up he held your hand as you did the same thing. He grabbed a spoon for you to taste his cooking. You told him, "It tastes great, You're a great cook, Beel, I should make you cook for me more often" You chuckled, and you could have sworn you saw a tint of red on Beel's face.