satan x reader

The bell rings as you sighed in relief and happiness, finally, the last day of the weekday.

Also the last chance to ask satan out for this week.

You have been mentally preparing to ask satan out, but you really just don't have the courage to. You just think that its embarrassing and it'll be awkward for both you and Satan.

As you walked out of class, you admire the sunset light shining in the windows of the hallway. It's quite pretty, you gotta admit, it always bring a huge smile in your face to see such a beautiful scenery everywhere.

"Hey (y/n)"

You jumped at the voice calling you.

"S-Satan!?"

Satan walks by you to admire the aura with you in the hallway.  The fact of him walking with you in an almost empty hallway, with a warm tone bouncing off the place seems so much like a fever dream, or pretty much a dream come true.

Satan can't help but to see you fiddle with your own fingers. He can see that you maybe want to say something to him.

Both of you continued to stroll around the hallway meeting with the other demons and such. Giving Lucifer a wave while Satan just blatantly glares at him receiving a concerned look from Lucifer.

The exit is how many feet away and you really want to ask Satan if he would like a stroll at the library, or maybe grab a drink from a nearby cafe.

But what will you guys do after it?

He does like reading books in his spare time, but, a sudden interest to go out with him? totally questionable.

You really liked Satan for his competence. His attitude and personality, his looks and his everything.

How could a demon be so perfect?

You keep silently panicking as he continues walking with you towards the exit. He puts his hand around your shoulder as a guide to the exit because you keep going side to side, making him worry you might bang your head on something.

Finally you tried gaining confidence. As soon as you made a deep breathe, and stopped walking.

"S-Satan.." you stuttered.

"Hm?" Satan questioned as he stopped right with you.

"I was..wondering..if you would like to uh..." out of nervousness you can't seem to form words out of your mouth.

You chuckled nervously, heck, you're shivering because you're so nervous to ask him out.

"Sorry Satan...uhm...Uh..."

"(y/n), it's okay, take your time. What do you want to ask me?" Satan smiled as a gesture of assurance.

You blushed at his gesture. Adding some little confidence to ask him out.

"Satan...would you like to go to the library with me? or maybe..hang out in a cafe?"

"Hm? You want to hang out? Today?" He asked.