2

Lunch. Jungkook was always excited to munch on something. Especially since he knew exactly what he'd packed. A cinnamon bun, his favourite goldfish snacks, a gloriously assembled cheese and tomato sandwich, and a juice box. Yes, he was eighteen.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok didn't look up from his algebra notebook, which had a page filled with doodles in it.

"The bell rang, everyone is leaving." Jungkook put his backpack on. "I need to go to my locker to get my lunch box." He explained.

"Can you help me? I'll let you sit with my friends." Hoseok offered, twirling his pen in his left hand.
"Okay." Jungkook sat back down, waiting for the classroom to empty. 

The math teacher had also left, so he was left alone, pushing almost fifteen desks aside. Halfway through, a small knock was heard against the door.

"Oh, hey."

Jungkook paused his movements, watching as a blond haired male lingered at the door.

"Hurry up and finish off. Thanks, Jungkook. You can leave if you want." Hoseok wheeled over to him, offering a half assed smile.

"I.. don't know where to go." Jungkook admitted as he listened to the blond haired male finish clearing the tables. He took a few steps back as Hoseok wheeled over to him.

"Follow us, I guess." Hoseok mumbled.

"My lunch box." Jungkook reminded him.

"Fucks sake-"

"Language." Jungkook cut him off abruptly.

"Let's just go to your locker then. I'm Namjoon." The blond haired male smiled, offering Jungkook a hand to shake.

Jungkook shook it gratefully, mirroring his smile. "Thank you. I'm Jungkook." He informed.

"Cute. Where's your locker?"

Jungkook was stunned. Never in his magical eighteen years of living has another male called him cute. It made his stomach twist oddly, but he ignored it, silently leading the men over to his locker, allowing Namjoon to wheel Hoseok. They were talking about, but Jungkook zoned out. 

After retrieving his lunch box, he followed them this time, memorising the way. Hoseok and Namjoon led him to a table in the corner of the lunch room, which was empty. Jungkook was thankful. Namjoon sat beside Hoseok, and Jungkook sat across them.

"Where's the others?" Hoseok asked silently, and Namjoon shrugged.

"Probably fucking." He answered with a snort, earning a grimace.

Jungkook ignored them, and took his phone out, fixing his hair as he waited for Namjoon, who got up to get them some pizza.

"So." Hoseok leaned over, his bent arm resting against the table. "You're new."

"Yes, I am." Jungkook confirmed.