3

Jungkook sighed quietly as he entered the lunch hall, which was much fuller than the day before. More wild, as well. He perked up once he saw Hoseok wave him over, and happily bounced towards the male, smiling softly.

"Hi, Hoseok. Hi, Namjoon. Hi, Seokjin. Hi, Jimin-"

"You could just say 'hello, everyone', please." Yoongi groaned out from where he sat perched on Jimin's lap.

"Sorry. Hello-"

"I would like to request a personalised hello." Taehyung spoke up, pointing to the seat across him.

Jungkook sat down almost instantly, smiling back softly. "Hi, Taehyung." He exhaled, placing his lunch box on the table.

"What's inside?" Taehyung leaned forward, cupping his own cheeks.

"A sandwich. Goldfish. A juice box. Oh- I have skittles. Would you like some?" He held the rather large packet up.

"Huh.. skittles. Let me see.." Taehyung looked up in thought, before he looked back at Jungkook. "I'll take a few, sure." He held his cupped hand out.

Jungkook ripped the packet open with his teeth, before pouring some into his hand, smiling softly. "There you go."

"Thanks, sweetheart." Taehyung leaned back, eyeing him up and down shamelessly.

Jungkook wore a blue t-shirt, tucked into the same pair of loose jeans from yesterday. He also wore a simple black belt, with a silver buckle. His waist looked absolutely tiny in the outfit, and Taehyung was drooling over it in his mind.

Jungkook was fucking adorable. He was also adorably fuckable. Taehyung's thoughts were running wild. Seokjin had filled him in on some more about the little angel, but clearly the elder was trying to make him seem boring.

It didn't work. Taehyung remained intrigued. It wasn't common for him to be so interested in one single person, but Jungkook seemed to change that in one day.

"Let's hang out after school." He blurted out, ignoring the small slap on his thigh from Yoongi, who was clearly worried for the younger.

"Alright, Taehyung." Jungkook didn't look up from his juice box, taking a few sips. "I'll ask my parents-"

"No need. It'll be for half an hour, maybe. You can say the bus broke down.." Taehyung trailed off when he saw Jungkook began to choke on his straw, shaking his head quickly.

"That is lying. Lying is a sin." He stated firmly, a small frown on his face at the thought of even lying.

Taehyung could only nod in response, coughing to hide the fact that he was about to laugh. What an innocent person.

-

"Are you enjoying yourself, little one?" Taehyung gently caressed Jungkook's lower back, watching the younger male furrow his eyebrows in concentration.

Little one. The nickname made his tummy erupt in butterflies, and his cheeks feel oddly warm. "Yes, Taehyung. Please get your hand off me." He sighed out. Taehyung was touchy, and it was oddly distracting. Everywhere he touched left a warm feeling lingering against his skin

"Sorry, baby love." Taehyung crossed his arms, leaning back against the couch.

He'd taken Jungkook to a lounge area that belonged to his friends, who totally weren't all doing illegal activities at least everyday. Jungkook seemed pleased with the cleanliness, and the cosy surroundings. Taehyung was glad he didn't know that people actively fuck on the very couch they were sat on. 

"Ah!" Jungkook placed the controller down with an angry pout, his arms crossing. "I'm extremely frustrated. Oh- I must get going." He quickly stood up once he got a look at the clock. 

Taehyung sighed softly, finding his frustration to be nothing but adorable, a smitten look across his face. "Right, right. Thanks for agreeing to hang out, sweetheart. I hope you enjoyed yourself." He hummed as he walked him outside.

"I did, thank you." Jungkook smiled, a shiver running down his spine. "Ah, it's cold. I'll ask my dad to pick me up."

"Nonsense. Here.." Taehyung took his jacket off the coat hanger, placing it onto the male's shoulders. "We can take my bike?"

"Your motorcycle? No, thank you." Jungkook firmly shook his head after he quietly thanked him for the jacket. 

Taehyung laughed softly as he took his keys off the hook, nodding. "Alright, alright. Driving it is. Let's get your cute butt home."

Jungkook scrunched his nose up, finding the nick names and comments even more odd. It must've been normal, because Namjoon did it as well. He shrugged it off, and followed Taehyung. 

He was glad he was making friends. Part of him had assumed it'd be hard, but he was proud of himself. He'd already figured out their personalities. Namjoon was trusting, and more soft. Hoseok was blunt, and a narcissist. Yoongi was also blunt, but he was more passive towards everything. Seokjin was quiet, and observant. He was also extremely hard to read. Taehyung had an extremely dominating way of speaking, along with a funny side that was usually comforting. Jimin was a selective mute, and so Jungkook had yet to figure out who he was. He did, however, earn himself the privilege to get accepted into Jimin's private instagram account. Unfortunately, he only discovered weeb memes, and a shit ton of drunk selfies from all of them.

Jungkook yawned as he snuggled into his bed, happy with his fresh shower, and clean sheets. His pyjamas were fresh out the dryer, all warm and cosy. His toes wiggled in delight as he relaxed into his fluffy pillow, opening a new message he'd received.

Unknown: hey, it's tae.

Baby: Hi, Taehyung. How did you get my number?

Taehyung: stole it from ur phone

Baby: Oh, that's odd. Haha, like a spy! Alright.

Taehyung: yh. anyways, wanna hang out again tomorrow?

Baby: Of course. I'll ask my mum in the morning and tell you at school whether I'm allowed or not. I'll also return your jacket.

Taehyung: kk. why're you up?

Baby: I could ask you the same thing.

Taehyung: ditching tomorrow, so idc.

Baby: Oh, alright. I took a rather long shower. I lost track of time.

Taehyung: what did you do?

Baby: I showered.

Taehyung: hm

Baby: Hm.

Taehyung: usually i lose track of time by singing beyonce

Baby: Igiggledstop-

Baby: You singing beyonce in the shower sounds like something I'd enjoy watching.

Taehyung: good to know you'd enjoy seeing me naked

Baby: I didn't mean it like that!! D:

Taehyung: kidding, babe.

Taehyung: put your phone down, now. go to sleep.

Baby: Okay, Taehyung. I hope you sleep as well.

Taehyung: yea. i'll pick you up after school.

Baby: Depending on my mother's answer.

Taehyung: sleep.

Baby: Alright.

Taehyung: night

Baby: Goodnight, Taehyung.